[MOD] The Guardians

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Resu

Re: [MOD] The Guardians

Post by Resu »

I just was on Nexus Mods and saw something very sad:

This Mod had only 38 Endorsements or so! Like.. What?

Honestly, this is THE Best LoG2 Mod and it deserves better than that!

So who forgot to support it?? :evil:

@Adrageron

I will continue my Lets Play some day, I promise :D I am just very busy right now with my own Mod and stuff..
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi Resu
I totally agree with you, it's one of the Best Mod's out there, i had played it over many times and will probably play it again
in the future, I wish many other mods were as good as this one.
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi Adrageron
Help needed! I have found all of the trinkets Magus requires but one, I think it is a Golden Goromorg but I have searched everywhere and cannot find it, please help! any clue would be great, thankyou in advance. By the way this mod is one of the best one's I have played in a long time, I would so like to see the source code for it as it would really help any new modders out there and myself included, I know how much work you must have put into this mod it's brill!
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Hey, @Resu! Thank you for support!
2498billb wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:28 pm I have found all of the trinkets Magus requires but one, I think it is a Golden Goromorg but I have searched everywhere and cannot find it, please help!
Hi!
Try to search the Undertown a bit more. BTW, there is the guide for this mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2664189971
I would so like to see the source code for it as it would really help any new modders out there and myself included, I know how much work you must have put into this mod it's brill!
Well, the source code for this mod is not the one I am proud of :roll: It is quite chaotic and messy :mrgreen: I am working on another mod right now, trying to make code a bit less noobish in particularly :D And I have plans to extract some systems like mining, spellcasting, secret counting, etc. from it to help another modders. But not the raw ugly scripts in which I sometimes get confused myself :mrgreen:
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi Adrageron
Thx for your reply and the hint to check Undertown more thoroughly.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Adrageron привет!!!
Твои работы действительно хороши!!
А новая работа будет сразу на нескольких языках (имею виду язык, на котором я сейчас пишу) :?: Или местным умельцам понадобиться какое-то время после дебюта, испытывая наше нетерпение :roll: :?:

Ещё раз спасибо за все труды, которые вне всяких сомнений приятно удивляют всех истинных (да и не только) поклонников LoG и LoG2 :!: :!: :!:
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

poqwer11 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:11 pm А новая работа будет сразу на нескольких языках (имею виду язык, на котором я сейчас пишу) :?: Или местным умельцам понадобиться какое-то время после дебюта, испытывая наше нетерпение :roll: :?:
Hey! Initially, the new mod will be only in English. And my condolences to the translators in advance, as some of the puzzles will be very difficult, if not impossible, to translate...
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Thanks!!! I hope they will succeed (if they take up the translation, of course)!!!
Good luck and do not rush, you are doing great!!
Mikail

Post by Mikail »

Good day Adrageron!
Thank you very much for this mod, I play on the latest version and I like everything, I especially liked cooking, getting gems in the mines and, of course, littering the base with various useful junk!
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Hey, Mikail!
Thank you for feedback, glad that you like the mod!