[MOD] The Guardians

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
spartacus55

Re: [MOD] The Guardians

Post by spartacus55 »

Pompidom wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 am Just put the power gem And ore you find on the pedestal across the face :) And then open the door
Thanks !!!!!!! :D :D :D
spartacus55

Post by spartacus55 »

Pompidom wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 pm I finally found it :)
could you suggest me ? :oops:
thanks in advance ;)
spartacus55

Post by spartacus55 »

Pompidom wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 pm I finally found it :)
could you suggest me ? :oops:
thanks in advance ;)

( clue for the gift from air and wood riddle)
Ro9ge

Post by Ro9ge »

Adrageron wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 pm @knr
Thank you for the feedback!
SpoilerShow
Yes, the ratling souvenir is needed for getting that sectet. I have some ideas about additional secret zone, reachable only by the virge's help, may be someday I will expand the mod ;)
SpoilerShow
Wait, seriously? There's 0 indication that you only have the one chance to hand him the gem - when he said my blue gem was cheap, I tried handing him a green gem, but since nothing happened, I figured I didn't miss anything. I hadn't even found a red gem yet!

Speaking of which, if you use up all the iron keys on the doors over in the city, is it possible to get locked into that area until you complete the arena, or something? Because that's definitely either not possible or extremely difficult for me at the moment. xD I think I might have gotten here a bit too early. Thankfully I saved one I can use to leave, but it does have me curious.

One other thought - are there any hints in game that the general store sells the abilities to mine and farm? That might be a good idea for people who didn't play with a farmer, since it's extremely important to get as soon as you can.
Aside from all that - gotta say that this is an AMAZING mod! I've been loving this so much, I can't wait to play more! Thank you so so much for putting this all together!
knr

Post by knr »

Ro9ge wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:56 pm
SpoilerShow
Wait, seriously? There's 0 indication that you only have the one chance to hand him the gem - when he said my blue gem was cheap, I tried handing him a green gem, but since nothing happened, I figured I didn't miss anything. I hadn't even found a red gem yet!

Speaking of which, if you use up all the iron keys on the doors over in the city, is it possible to get locked into that area until you complete the arena, or something? Because that's definitely either not possible or extremely difficult for me at the moment. xD I think I might have gotten here a bit too early. Thankfully I saved one I can use to leave, but it does have me curious.

One other thought - are there any hints in game that the general store sells the abilities to mine and farm? That might be a good idea for people who didn't play with a farmer, since it's extremely important to get as soon as you can.
A slightly higher level answer to your worry, so more spoily:
SpoilerShow
Pretty much everything that accepts iron keys also takes lockpicks. I don't know if this actually affects whether or not you can lock yourself into the city.
Ro9ge

Post by Ro9ge »

knr wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:01 pm
A slightly higher level answer to your worry, so more spoily:
SpoilerShow
Pretty much everything that accepts iron keys also takes lockpicks. I don't know if this actually affects whether or not you can lock yourself into the city.
Yeeeaaaaah, I finally got a ton of archive stuff done right after getting out, and just realized that! That should make it a lot easier to get out of the city. I did finally manage to beat the arena after much resetting. Used up all my resources, but it worked!
kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

need a bit of help. I am in the cursed coast. In my previous play there was a rock formation open there where i could go down a ladder and mine stuff.. a letter saying I should mine to the norht..
but at the moment that passage seems blocked (by a rock wall).. am I missing something... how do I open that ?
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

SpoilerShow
You need to purchase the Miners Guide with a gold key, that will give you skill to mine big rocks
Last edited by RacerX on Sat May 04, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

kelly1111 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:04 pm need a bit of help. I am in the cursed coast. In my previous play there was a rock formation open there where i could go down a ladder and mine stuff.. a letter saying I should mine to the norht..
but at the moment that passage seems blocked (by a rock wall).. am I missing something... how do I open that ?
SpoilerShow
Look for the lever.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Mod updated to version 1.1.
Here is a change log:

- Fixed few typos and inaccuracies in game texts
- Fixed few passable obstacles
- Few visual fixes (blinking textures)
- Few level improvements here and there
- Fixed cheesecake recipe

- Added a new visuals for some items (gloves, scrolls, pies). Many thanks to minmay for new models and icons!
- Cannon and Repeater – firepower improved
- Teacher in Livingrock will give more experience
- Added a bit more cooked food in the starting locations
- “New Species” fight is a bit easier now

Thank you, guys, for bug reports and suggestions.
Have a nice adventure!