Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by Badgert »

Any items can be thrown there.
I gave the stones just as an example.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

another hint needed, cleared the dungeon of the elements, finished all 4 parts and killed the two demons but what now ? should one of them have dropped a key ? the mentioned lower flooded halls are nowhere to be found, and dropping things into the two pools does not seem to lead anywhere ...
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Behind the demons there are two wells. Throw in any thing there, in each of them. A secret passage to the Drowned Halls will open.
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Hi Badgert I saw you sequel to Xeen's cronicles so have decided to try and complete vol1 before attempting vol 2
I am stuck in the 'snowy winter hut map' with the 9 grid water holes, I checked the forum and cannot figure out you saying draw an arrow towards the statue (assuming the statue is the Goromorgs,) I have tried many configurations without success please HELP
I believe when getting correct sequence it will open the foothold of the city guard but not sure?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Try to draw a <

As far as I remember, that riddle turned out to be unsuccessful for me. Read the comments on the Nexus forum.
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Hi Bagert I in the Golems snows and have the key Tomb of the Master Elements but cannot find the lock? any clues
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

There are 4 levers, under the protection of various elements. You need to activate everything. To do this, find colored stones - they are the keys.
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Hi Badgert, I am at the 2nd floor of High Magic Tower, I have done two of the alcoves but I am stuck on the other two
namely 'I'll help a lot to cross the lands. Less work for legs, more work for hands'? and the other one 'I help to keep your thoughts away. From sun, snow and heavy rain' need help please, also I think I need a serpent staff for the Northern Sands again help please
thx in advance.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Try searching the ground floor of the tower carefully. There are all the answers to these puzzles.
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Badgert wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:48 pm Try searching the ground floor of the tower carefully. There are all the answers to these puzzles.
Thx Badgert I sorted that out but expected the door to open to the 3rd floor?