Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by hansbleeb »

how can i enter the entrance in the north east part of the northern hell fire? i reached a altar in the south east part by an magic bridge but now i wonder how to pass the lava in the north east. i finished the storm wind castle but i missed one power gem for the essence of air
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

You will find a clue in the Castle of Storm Winds.
Look for a Memoirs of the Southern Wind - page 49
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

ok i clear the dragon asylum but the problem now is that i missed 1 powergem.. i think i must visit all the levels again to find it
i found 1 message i dont understand.. wash the seven sins in seven walls and the pyramid in the western coast are stayed closed
Last edited by hansbleeb on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

You probably missed a secret room or a hall somewhere.
Go through all the locations again and be sure to find it.
But, just in case, I warn you in advance - after passing dragon asylum, the first part of the mod ends.
Now I'm working on the second part, I hope everything will be ready for the New Year.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i think i let it be for this mod !i look out for the next part..!!
i visit 66 levels in 81 hours.. and found 74 /76 secrets 14/15 treasures 199 fish caught and 35 skulls found.. many thanks for it!!
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

I am very glad that you liked the mod.
I hope the second part will turn out no worse than the first ...
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i have some tips.. option to sell weapons etc..change the fish in some lakes into piranja,s
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, great mod, love playing it but totally stuck now.I cannot enter the new castle upper chambers, got a new castle upper halls key but that does not fit !
also got a dragon asylum key but no clue where to use it, maybe that dungeon on the other side of the lava pool !?
and I am lacking the key for the dungeon of the elements too and am not able to draw theat arrow in the direction of the elder s statue, found 16 power gems so I am pretty far I d say but now it seems to be over ...
anyway I am really excited to play the second part, hope that will not be too far in the future..
any advice would really be appreciated ;)
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

In Winterkill, try to lay out the stones in the pits in the form of an arrow towards the statue. There you can simply pick up a combination by brute force. There are not many options.
Next, you will fight the boss and get the key to the Elemental Dungeon. In this dungeon is the key to the second floor of NewCastle.
The Dragon Asylum is exactly where you expect it to be. You need to find a way to get there. (look at the 6 posts above in this forum).
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, thx very much for the hints ! I finally succeeded in drawing that arrow but I could probably not redo it, at some point it just worked where I think I could not.....that is still quite confusing, maybe it would be a good idea to adjust the hint on that a little bit !?is it necessary to use stones for that ? cause I tried with shields and helmets and so on for quite some time
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...