Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by Badgert »

Look for the secret button on the adjacent wall (behind bars).
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Badgert wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:41 pm Look for the secret button on the adjacent wall (behind bars).
Once again thx Bagert, I don't know how I missed that one lol.
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Hi Badgert Stuck again, how do you get into the Dungeon of Death in the wild arena? I've tried everything on the altar and have dug everywhere around the map digging up 'undead' but to no avail, also can hear big ratman pounding around but no way to get to him?
please help thx
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

In the Death Dungeon, you can only get in the second part of the mod. In the first volume, it is not available.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Hello. I have revisited this after giving up the first time. I have explored as much as I can of about 8 levels but I think I have missed something fundamental. I am very poor in weapons and spells. I wonder if the houses in the initial city map can be accessed and contain vital items. In particular, I have no underwater weapons, and so killing the zarchthons and turtles doesn't seem possible.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

The mod is very large. It would not be interesting to give out all available weapons at once.
Explore the world without rushing, with time everything will be found.
Specifically, weapons for underwater battles can be found, for example, in South-Eastern wasteland.
In cities, many buildings cannot be entered. They are made as decoration.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Hello Badgert,
I have been struggling away at volume 1 and have been stopped at a number of places, I suspect with just a few problems stopping me from getting on with others. If you are willing to look at this list and tell me how to proceed in the crucial ones I would appreciate it Firstly, as a general thing, I haven't been able to tear curtains behind objects. I have treated this as impossible. Is this true? Do the circles of stones mean anything? I have believed not.
Now for specifics. I have Earth water and fire essences and assume that air can be done in the storm winds tower.
What does the statues looking at something clue lead to. I've dug holes in every spot even close to their lines of sight. Nothing.
I have not found these keys : Gold key New castle road, Black key Flame of high magic, Round key witches tower, Iron key dark tower forest
I don't know what the 5 sky pieces might be.
In the snowy winter hut, I can't open the city guard door, perhaps because I can't get onto the island in the centre of the map, despite getting a rock onto the plate past the Island.
I have not been able to get to the lever above the SW exit in the western wasteland.
I can't open the unmarked door on the Western Coast.
This is a long list, and I will understand if you view me as too poor at this sort of thing to bother with, but if there is a single (or just a few ) cause here, I would appreciate knowing. With any luck, You can give me enough to get to volume 2, and then I can bother you some more with that one.
Thanks for reading. Terry Chapman
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

I will try to answer at least a few of your questions.
SpoilerShow
The essence of Air is in Storm Winds Castle.
The direction of the views of the statues does not affect the plot, this is a secondary mystery.
In Snowy Winter you need to solve the puzzle with wells. There everything did not work out as planned. The solution can be found in the comments on the Nexus.
You can’t get into the pyramid on the West Coast, the Dark Tower and the Death Dungeon in the first part of the mod. They will be involved in the second part of the mod.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Thanks.
I thought I had solved the 9 wells puzzle. It opened the 4 gates on the wall next to the wells. Clearly there is more to it. i will go back there.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Sorry to pester you, but I'm stuck again. I finally got through the 9 wells puzzle. The solution really was unusual, but could be fitted to the clue.
I proceeded from there and got as far as the next floor of the new castle. I have a key to the roof of the high magic tower, but no key to the entrance, nor any key to the next floor of the new castle. Where should I go to look for these?
I am playing on low resolution now, as the game slowed right down on high resolution. A lot of stuff is findable at this resolution that was lost in your very attractive graphics. If I ever make it to volume 2, will I have to stay on low?