Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
agamon42

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by agamon42 »

Hello to all.I need your help with entering the Cave of Ilusion.There are two entrance.One of them is closed and i have not the key.The another entrance i do not know there are four levers on the walls of the room but right combination for opening any doors is secret for me.Thanks and bye
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

You will need a key to the Cave of Illusion.
SpoilerShow
He can be found in the Yak Dungeons.
agamon42

Post by agamon42 »

Thanks for your feedback but what you mean yak dungeons please?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

just travel to all available places and the key you need will be found by itself! no need to rush))
CaligulaWellington

Post by CaligulaWellington »

Hello.

I'm stuck in a few places.

1. There is a door to the Officer's Barracks in the basement of Newcastle. I can't find a way to open it.

2. There are two doors in the temple that I can't open. One is to the healing chambers, and the other is a metal door opposite to the entrance. I have pulled different levers and switches around the dungeon, but these two doors remain shut.

3. I have found the secret passage and the note in the mine south of Vertigo. I've tried to both write the phrase and try to guess in case it was a riddle, but the password is always wrong.

4. In the flooded mine I have found buttons to open the pool exits and teleporter. The northern parts of the mine remain inaccessible. The emergency exits in the forest and the levers to them are inaccessible. One requires a key. The mountain in the south east it closed, and I have found no way to activate the bridge.

5. In the volcanic mine there are two closed doors. Once is a secret door, end the other leads to the eastern part of the mine.

6. The area west of the dark tower is inaccessible.

7. The door to the war dogs in the northern castle is shut. I read about putting bones into the alcoves, so I brought all the bone clubs I could find and put them there. I also have a bone necklace.