[New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Lorial

Re: [New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Post by Lorial »

Kirill wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:14 pm p.s. When new update is planned?
Over the last couple of months I received a ton of feedback and bug reports and was working on improving the mod accordingly as many aspects mentioned were actually valid, not like the idiotic ones from people like Pompidom and his second accounts. When a rather active player had finished the mod, I got another, final feedback, so there are many things worth considering and altering to polish and improve the mod even further.

However, I have lost interest in game related stuff, recording and gaming in general, but it is probably just a phase, mom. Of course, I am not going to simply release the current version and another one when the final updates are in place.
Therefore the new version is currently put on hold for the time being.
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Lorial wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:24 am
Kirill wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:14 pm p.s. When new update is planned?
Over the last couple of months I received a ton of feedback and bug reports and was working on improving the mod accordingly as many aspects mentioned were actually valid, not like the idiotic ones from people like Pompidom and his second accounts. When a rather active player had finished the mod, I got another, final feedback, so there are many things worth considering and altering to polish and improve the mod even further.

However, I have lost interest in game related stuff, recording and gaming in general, but it is probably just a phase, mom. Of course, I am not going to simply release the current version and another one when the final updates are in place.
Therefore the new version is currently put on hold for the time being.
I was and i am checking every day for mod update...
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

Any news?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Any activity still here?

Did most everything in Rutted Moor but dont have a clue as what to do with 4 altars around big mushrooms with face in center

anyone help me out?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

A lot of questions here

Graveyard. Only have a left side of below uncovered in Prison. There are 2 different gates I can get into yet. The one where the words unreadable and another one.

Catacombs missing skeleton key somewhere

Inside refugium another door beyond the one opened by refugium key where I can hear rats still closed

Desert area cant get into the main temple door or beneath surface near lever.

Swamp area with 4 altars what to do there?

beneath desert what to put where it says persistent life giver and the one about light?

those are my main stopping points.

I run around for days clicking pulling and looking around to see if I somehow uncovered some minor change on a map.
But the above make 0 sense and cant find new entries or keys
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

I have played it once and I remember it was pretty bugged. I dont remember which version I have played.
Patryanreno

Post by Patryanreno »

I am stuck in the tomb entrance hall in the south west section. There is a ladder suspended that leads to a second lever but I can not lower it?