Blood Moon

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Pompidom

Re: Blood Moon

Post by Pompidom »

RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Very interesting demo, with the ships....
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

https://youtu.be/baE8C6Jpd5Y

I have asked this before already, but I could really need some help with the Multi Alcove Manager system from ArdTru setting up weapon racks and armor racks with various armor sets for sale. I still can't figure out how to use it :cry:

My weapon and armor shop are lacking in visual quality right now compared to my Magic Shop

Edit: turns out, MAM is in its current state incompatible in combination with all the other custom content I have added. And I have to figure out which asset pack is blocking MAM.
Last edited by Pompidom on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kelly1111

Post by kelly1111 »

That town looks sweet! (I dont have any alcove knowledge to help you out)
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

Monsters in my mod yield no experience whatsoever. My mod is centered around my town and you're always quite close to the safe town zone and the shops.

You will find coins as currency from enemies, quests, secrets, etc... and with those coins you can buy tomes of experience to level up your characters individually, basic weapons, basic armor, basic spells, potions, herbs are all for sale in shops.
The strongest items are to be found offcourse but that's more towards the end of the game.

This allows total freedom in character progression.
It also allows the choice to decide which hero needs more levels than other heroes since resources and currency is limited.
4 archer party? no problem. Just get enough coins and you can buy 4 bows or crossbows and some arrows from the start.
No annoying mechanics dragging a useless hero around because you can't find a bow.

Now I'm still basically still undecided about farming currency.

Option 1: Basically like Dark Souls. Enemies have very low droprates of coins and other goodies. Every time you touch your healing crystal, All monsters respawn and you have to slay them all over again giving you the ability to farm more coins and goodies until your party is strong enough for the next area/progression of the story.

Option 2: 100% fixed droprates without respawns balancing it out on raw progression spreading out enough coins over the entire mod.

Let me know what you prefer.
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

RMariano

Post by RMariano »

You've told us all about the "labor pains" It's now time to show us the baby..... ;)
Regards,

RMariano
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

The base game should be ready soon before summer starts :)