Blood Moon

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: Blood Moon

Post by hansbleeb »

how long will it take for the complete version? I am now addicted to grimrock after all those great mods
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

I'm waiting for vanblam to complete his awesome looking new asset pack so i can make an entire endgame demon dimension from it.

I still have lots of work on the remaining maps as well. So at least several months if I keep slaving away at it.
It has become a huge undertaking making sure all 60+ maps have the same quality in looks, details and enjoyable layouts + puzzles.
But I'm enjoying it, so I don't care if it takes a long time.

Especially the big haunted mansions that aren't accessible yet in the alpha versions, I want them at least at the same quality like lostsol's mod "Within and beyond" Mansions like that offer a nice alternative instead of boring and default looking crappy dungeons with a pacman level design. A cellar, an attic, a garden, your usual rooms with puzzles.

I'm currently uploading a bugfree version 15. This one shouldn't have the loading bug. I tested the shops myself and I did not run in the loading issue anymore that was caused by some buggy coinslots. It should offer you a few hours of enjoyable gameplay with a few sneak peeks on what to expect from the full version.

The end of this alpha version is pretty much the part when you take the boat into the sea and you're actually on a boat sailing the seas with rocks and debris passing along the boat. And crash upon a tropical island.
HypnoToad

Post by HypnoToad »

Any news on when this will be completed or have you given up on it?
Return of the Dark Lord - V3.5 Download:
https://www.nexusmods.com/grimrock/mods ... escription
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

just a test
SpoilerShow
went thru to the trickter at one point he says we are being attacked from the north, go north took care of the red attackers. Kinda lost at this point and go back south and a couple of paths are open. They run along the walls of the city, fought the green wizard. Then when the other way to the frozen, Fight the ice guardian, back down to the lower area it's frozen. i pick up the corbinite and push the secret button, A second mechanical man comes out, We fight a bit the mechanical man is in the corner and I lunge forward with an attack, At the point the screen goes black and takes out the entire game out no errors. Really hard crash.....
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

A little more time testing today
SpoilerShow
https://imgur.com/a/lTXVDRw

found a major bug in urban town, if you shoot a fireball away from the fence it rebounds and hits all your party members in the face.
This bug affects 24 squares so far,,,,,
Kirill

Post by Kirill »

RacerX wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:34 am A little more time testing today
SpoilerShow
https://imgur.com/a/lTXVDRw

found a major bug in urban town, if you shoot a fireball away from the fence it rebounds and hits all your party members in the face.
This bug affects 24 squares so far,,,,,
Is mod finished?