[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
bongobeat

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by bongobeat »

thanks, glad that you like it, have fun!
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Adrageron wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:39 pm The mod is really awesome! It feels like a completely new game with all those new objects and ambients. Really unique atmosphere! Love the leveldesign too. Thank you for this great adventure, bongobeat!
Did you try Razorrock Island mod?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =razorrock

First 1-2 maps are average, but after them game opens up very well. Also very good secrets including new ones, you get secret for killing certain monster with clever tactic for example.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Downloading, i waited for this mod for 3+ years.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Whisper wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:45 pm Did you try Razorrock Island mod?
Yes, I tried and was not impressed.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat Hello! So far so good! I'm sure you didn't waste your time! But I am tormented by the question - is it possible to find all the secrets in the starting castle without leaving it, or do you need to return for some secrets later???? Thanks in advance for your reply!!
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Are there missable secrets? That if you choose wrong path or used some item, cant find and open later in game?

For example, secret needs some item that exists in 1 piece and can be used/spent elsewhere.
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Hello there,
You can go all around the castle and come back, there is no missable secrets around by memories. Well, you can miss them, but they will be always accessible.

In the second part (this is very far from the castle, and not for now), there will be a few secrets that you can miss:
One will be lost forever if you "continue" the mainquest.

Another one (still in the second part) is a secret level: if you miss something in a dialogue, you will miss that level for ever,but also all secrets within. The good dialogue gives you an item for that secret.

Generally:
Some npc's dialogues, offer different answer, they are tricky, and you have to choose the right answer or you may miss something, but there are only a few dialogues in that case.

I dont think there is another secret in that case, but the mod is big, It is possible that I may have forgotten a detail. :lol:

Also, there are secrets related to a riddle: if you drop the wanted item, or sell it, you can always re-buy that item, (if I have done the things well).

Also this may be a spoil about secrets related to level, but you can find:
SpoilerShow
A list of secret by levels and by area. For instance, for the castle area, there is somewhere (in one of the castle's secret), a list that relates the secrets for the entire castle area. The list relate the number of secret for each levels.

Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:48 pm Hello there,
You can go all around the castle and come back, there is no missable secrets around by memories. Well, you can miss them, but they will be always accessible.

In the second part (this is very far from the castle, and not for now), there will be a few secrets that you can miss:
One will be lost forever if you "continue" the mainquest.

Another one (still in the second part) is a secret level: if you miss something in a dialogue, you will miss that level for ever,but also all secrets within. The good dialogue gives you an item for that secret.

Can you please post this secrets under spoiler?

Missable secrets are not fun for 100% completionists.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat
Hello! All is clear, thank you! In the castle area, I found 17 out of 20 secrets and I can’t get to the southern part of the starting location (I haven’t left the castle yet), maybe the other 3 secrets are there! Is it possible to get to the southern part of the starting location without leaving the castle or do I need to look for another way - from the southern locations??
Oh and sorry for my english!!!!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Well, some doors can lead you to somewhere, some can't. This one can. You'll see later once you find the artefact of the castle.