[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Fimir

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Fimir »

Clueless again. How to get red wheel from behind the bars in sewers? Any screw driver anywhere?
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Temple of Zoo: i got figurine of priest, but cant find stone (black stone? boulder?). Checked everywhere, including Holy pool. Where is it, need spoiler.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Fimir wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:46 pm
poqwer11 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:47 pm Something is wrong with my initials in Tannhauser Stronghold Basement!
My English is bad, I'm probably missing something!
Friends help!! :)
SpoilerShow
It is one letter only. When you find out which it is, than read note above the reseting platform and connect the dots - it took me quite a while and Bongobeat had to advice me in the end. It has nothing to do with darkness spell/nor with lights on the lower floor:).

Can you please post this letter? Looks so obvious as if i am missing something. Variants: T, L (and lowe chance of V, M, G). Tried both uppercase and lowecase like "t" and "l". But they cant work because light crystal in the center, you cant pass it to make initial in 5x5.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

Fimir wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:15 pm Clueless again. How to get red wheel from behind the bars in sewers? Any screw driver anywhere?
was not able to open that grate too...
...but found a red wheel earlier in the game and that fitted, not 100% sure where but might have been in mount khand
question : how can I open the primordial essence room ? got the sword in that level but that does not help
and I am still looking for the pirate fortress, found a structure that looks like a petrified button near the seashore outside of mount khandf but no idea how to unpetrify it...
and I am not sure about the - fallen guard the way - riddle in the jungle, found two on all tombstones and probably they unseal the door .....
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Whisper wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:41 pm
Fimir wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:46 pm
poqwer11 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:47 pm Something is wrong with my initials in Tannhauser Stronghold Basement!
My English is bad, I'm probably missing something!
Friends help!! :)
SpoilerShow
It is one letter only. When you find out which it is, than read note above the reseting platform and connect the dots - it took me quite a while and Bongobeat had to advice me in the end. It has nothing to do with darkness spell/nor with lights on the lower floor:).

Can you please post this letter? Looks so obvious as if i am missing something. Variants: T, L (and lowe chance of V, M, G). Tried both uppercase and lowecase like "t" and "l". But they cant work because light crystal in the center, you cant pass it to make initial in 5x5.
Solution
SpoilerShow
The letter is T. (Tannhouser). But it has to stay in the darkness - you have to walk and light up all platforms, except the ones that are the T itself
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

marten_1992 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:23 am
Fimir wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:15 pm Clueless again. How to get red wheel from behind the bars in sewers? Any screw driver anywhere?
was not able to open that grate too...
...but found a red wheel earlier in the game and that fitted, not 100% sure where but might have been in mount khand
question : how can I open the primordial essence room ? got the sword in that level but that does not help
and I am still looking for the pirate fortress, found a structure that looks like a petrified button near the seashore outside of mount khandf but no idea how to unpetrify it...
and I am not sure about the - fallen guard the way - riddle in the jungle, found two on all tombstones and probably they unseal the door .....
Yeah, well, you need to have red wheel to get to the pirate stronghold, and I have used mine there - I suppose that you have found the right spot.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx very much, you probably are right
we have the same problem now, how to open that grate :shock: :shock: :shock:

edit : solved :D :D :D
you have to use a
SpoilerShow
toolbox
had it in my inv but no idea where from, good luck
in the area behind the sewers it might be helpful to have that relic from the Tannhäuser crypt in your inventory, from the description the elf gave it could be very useful, I did not have it and the boss was really hard
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

marten_1992 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:19 pm thx very much, you probably are right

you have to use a
SpoilerShow
toolbox
in the area behind the sewers it might be helpful to have that relic from the Tannhäuser crypt in your inventory, from the description the elf gave it could be very useful, I did not have it and the boss was really hard
It was in the sewers, I have found mine now - thanks for hint. Im sick as a dog for a week and not able to think clearly - Im sure that i have found it before but than died and have not found it in second run. Also got confused with automaton toolbox, which does not work and is given as reward for a sewers quest.
You need to enter pirate stronghold, in order to get into Tannhauser crypt...
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

@ Fimir
best wishes ;) , hope you ll be fine again soon, I myself had that goddam corona few weeks ago and it was not funny
found the entrance and currently I am wrestling with that riddle at the entrance but confident I ll solve it, not much time today
best wishes again a d a quick recovery !
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Fimir wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:25 pm
marten_1992 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:19 pm thx very much, you probably are right

you have to use a
SpoilerShow
toolbox
It was in the sewers, I have found mine now - thanks for hint. Im sick as a dog for a week and not able to think clearly - Im sure that i have found it before but than died and have not found it in second run. Also got confused with automaton toolbox, which does not work and is given as reward for a sewers quest.
You need to enter pirate stronghold, in order to get into Tannhauser crypt...
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 pm hey, I am lacking a key in the sewers, nw behind a wheel operated door, searched the sewers twice, all enemies dead but noone dropped the necessary key ...
and I cannot find that pirate stronghold, found the shop in rocky coast and got a key but that s it there ...
About the redwheel: one is given in a dialogue from the seller in rocky coast west (This can be missed and the wheel is totally lost then), another one is given in the MT sewers (In fact, they are 2 given, if I'm not mistaken, but all are needed for the sewers). It does not matter which wheel you use first, but you have to get all to finish the sewer area or to get in pirate bastion.

And for tannhauser crypt, someone posted the position of the three keys.
one is found in the tannhauser fortress, in the upper area which leads to a tower in the underground
the second is given as reward from the elf of malan tael (feanor)
the last isgiven when you fulfill a quest from a npc in pirate bastion: bringing him 15-20 epic items, most of them are from the first part of the mod.

you have to use a
SpoilerShow
toolbox
Not sure about what relic you're talking. But if that's tannhauser's gear, it is not particularly useful for that fight, but its surely give some stats to be more resistant, depending of what you have already.
Tannhauser's gear is particularly useful for any undeads or demon that gives the curse condition, as you get immunity with the amulet, and you do extra damage with the weapon.
Also the full set, cuirass+shield+amulet+sword gives you some immunity
SpoilerShow
for the ending boss
Whisper wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:31 pm Possible bug:

Spell of "Freeze" has no requirements to cast on scroll.
Also, Garsson knight chest key is missing in mod, cant find this chest key anywhere, checked for 5-6 hours every possible location.
No, that's normal, its to be used like that. That spell is ffrom minmay's dm pack, he figured it this way, and I didn't change it.
Fimir wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:19 pm I have cleared dwarven mines and have not found golem heart. Should it be dropped by golem in mithril excavation site? That one game me only fire flower....
Or is it some other golem?
You can drop a fireflower from that kind of golem, if you're lucky, right now it is not particulary useful, but keep it for later.

That stone is from a golem in xarasa grotto, a moving golem, which you can kill after the spear door puzzles.
Also do not forget that this stone gives you acces
SpoilerShow
to the golden forge, which is here to upgrade your golden armor set, at four diferent levels. Try to upgrade them altogether to have a bonus set, but note that the set is not complete, it miss the helmet, which will be crafted later, in a secret zone.
Whisper wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 pm
ene wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm -bgb: Had to use the console to reach skyreack loaction.. didn't know whether that was a bug or not, so decided to use a setposition (it's the 1st time).. I will check the new way to open the wall in the palace a bit later ;) Anyway since you're as slow as before :D , decided to move on instead of waiting for an eventual confirmation

I'm on my way to decend in zo temple

ps - the gang in den of thieves is as brutal as before.. 5-6 potions left out of 35+.. :D they are still doing well i see :lol: I expected a warning message at the gate entry, i was a bit dissapointed you didn't put it

How to get to den of thieves?
If you've done the quest chain of the intendant/owner of unicorn tavern/archery range, until you get in a small area of the sewers (from the black pearl tavern) and defeated the mini boss, you'll get a pass for a npc in the skyreach. There it will leads you near the entrance, in the rocky canyon.
But you will also need to solve the "riddle" of the portrait in the tavern's underground,
SpoilerShow
this is a place that need to be found, to encounter a ghost which will give you the key of the den of thieves.
It is a little harder to find now, as in the screen, there is some kind of "orange/sunup/sundown" environment. But that environment is not like that anymore (the time was frozen in that level, to get always that ambient color, but now the time is unfreezed.)

This ghost can be found in:
SpoilerShow
redwood forest
Banaora wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm
poqwer11 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:21 pm
Whisper wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 pm How to get to den of thieves?
If you have a boarding pass, you can be thrown there by an NPC!
Hmm, I have two boarding passes but I got the one for skycity first and used it. I have not managed to use the one way boarding pass from the
SpoilerShow
black pearl.
Do you have the skycity boarding pass as well and do both passes work for you? Do both passes work from the captain's quarter of the airship or are there different locations to use the passes?

I just tested and dropped my skycity boarding pass and only kept the oneway one. But the captain still wants to transport me to skycity. Hmmm.
The captain of the airship is a different thing, it leads only to skycity. At this point it is the faster thing to finish the quest of the negation orb. For the underground quest chain, you need to get to another npc, the house in the east. It is accessible (the dialogue) once you got the black pearl's pass.
Banaora wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:32 pm When going for the den of thieves key, does anyone know what the choice between green or yellow effects? No matter what I choose, I get the key, I just wonder if it has a different effect later ingame.
There is no different effects if you choose one answer or another. It all gives the same key.
Whisper wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:07 pm Temple of Zoo: i got figurine of priest, but cant find stone (black stone? boulder?). Checked everywhere, including Holy pool. Where is it, need spoiler.
I suppose that's the small black stone, you'll get it when you finished the rituals. You have to get back near the entrance of the tomb of thousand faces.
It is also a quest item, given to a dwarf in mount khand. If you have already finished that quest, then there is not possible to open the secret anymore, with that stone.

If that quest is completed, the only thing to do is to spawn that rock in the console, if you don't have any save before.
SpoilerShow
spawn("blackstone_rock")

WARNING: do NOT give the blackstone again to the dwarf for the quest, or you will CRASH the game.
Simply place it in a bag and sell the bag once you're finished with that item, to be sure to get rid of it.
2498billb wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:57 pm Stuck again! I'm in the Tibianic Mine near the sign The Rift of Kelem Zelem, I went down the ladder
killed the 2 tricksters and there is a receptor with a teleporter in front, how do I turn it off as I think it needs something put in it to deactivate a forcefield door to get across the other side.
There is some kind of "weak" platform, try to stay there.
The teleporter will be desactived once you reach the "bottom" of the rift, and solve a few riddles.
Whisper wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:52 am Anyone found Garsson chest key? To open his chest in underground.
I think you need dig for it in area with stone golem fight. But so far, couldnt not dig it. Maybe just hidden elsewhere?
That key is in the higher grounds of the rocky canyon, in the south west.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505