[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
poqwer11

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by poqwer11 »

Thank you!! I will try!! Artifact found but not yet available!!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:12 pm
bongobeat wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:48 pm Hello there,
You can go all around the castle and come back, there is no missable secrets around by memories. Well, you can miss them, but they will be always accessible.

In the second part (this is very far from the castle, and not for now), there will be a few secrets that you can miss:
One will be lost forever if you "continue" the mainquest.

Another one (still in the second part) is a secret level: if you miss something in a dialogue, you will miss that level for ever,but also all secrets within. The good dialogue gives you an item for that secret.

Can you please post this secrets under spoiler?

Missable secrets are not fun for 100% completionists.
Well, no. I have removed that list. Now the secret list can be found in a secret. It will told you how many secrets by level in the group level you are.
I've sending you a pm about the list.
Last edited by bongobeat on Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Hello! I got into the mine without the permission of the wizard, I think you know how it could happen (I don’t want to give a spoiler) and I left, I didn’t explore it, because the gardener did not advise doing this, but I had to deceive the foreman of the miners and tell him that the permission was I have!
I hope I didn't break any quests!?
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:18 pm Hello! I got into the mine without the permission of the wizard, I think you know how it could happen (I don’t want to give a spoiler) and I left, I didn’t explore it, because the gardener did not advise doing this, but I had to deceive the foreman of the miners and tell him that the permission was I have!
I hope I didn't break any quests!?
Hi, no, you don't break anything.

poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Thank you!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

I forgot to tell you:
If you follow the main quest, you will need to explore the mine and all of its other access.

You can even accept the quest of skycity, with having already "cheated" the npc with the mine access.

poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Hello! I want to honestly get permission to access the mine, for this I need to find a gem, I have a Darntkhang Key, but I can't understand what "X mark the spot" means and the force field won't let me in! Probably my level of knowledge of English is very low! I would appreciate a hint!
And the second question - at this stage I can already get an item for the Kingdom of Thieves - I want to finish the quest of the resident of the starting castle and return the crown to him!
Thank you!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

In the northern/west room, there is plants, you can't see them, but there are represented on the automap.

Together they draw an X, you'll have to place any item on these spots, or simply walk on them, it will desactivate the force field.

Kingdom of the thieves and the crown's quest are not the same thing.

Kingdom thief is not accessible at the moment, you'll get to it later, if you fulfill a quest.

For the crown quest, it is located in the underground of the castle's west map.

poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:16 am but there are represented on the automap.
Oh, what a blind man I am, I was thinking about an automap and didn’t see it, probably my marks in this room didn’t allow me to see the “X”!
bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:16 am Kingdom of the thieves and the crown's quest are not the same thing.
Oops! And I thought that the thieves stole the crown! :D
bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:16 am it is located in the underground of the castle's west map.
I guess I need to defeat another boss there! When I get stronger I will do it! :lol:

Thank you!!!!!!!
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, this mod is great so far, my only problem is I cannot fix these levers, no idea what to do, tried every possible thing, even arrows but nothing worked, a little hint would be appraciated. btw would you still like me to report typos ?
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...