[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
bongobeat

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by bongobeat »

Polixenes wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:50 am I found some extra stuff I missed this time through, although this time I can't remember where I found the Invisibility spell scroll last time. Can someone remind me?
The invisibility spell was in the first level of the castle (in the "secret way behind the wall", where you did encounter a few mummy and the puzzle trap with the different faces for the poison staff.
The spell was in a small chamber where you need to pass trough a fake wall to reach it. It is near the wall text "can you see trough wall?"

About the locked chests: there is not enough lock picks, in secrets or other, to open them all, except if you buy the additionnal one in the shop of skycity. So the main goal is to first find the way to skycity.

ene wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:48 pm
bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:12 am In the treasury area, that key can be found after you find the southern secret in the level 1.
believe me or not, i didn't find that *!@!?* key..
bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:12 am In the treasury area, that key can be found after you find the southern secret in the level 1.
just where??

east one? west one? somewhere else ?
is it well in sight? i clickclikcliked& bumped everywhere like there's no tomorrow.. even checked the others places. whats' the name of the key btw?
bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:12 am In the treas.........
just spoiler pretty pls!!!!! :lol:

That's the secret area with the secret area map that you found in the survival chambers.
When you open that area by introducing the map in the nearby console, just advance one step then look from the entrance to the altar, you will see
SpoilerShow
something shining in the "upper right corner"
The name is "king gil anadin tomb key"
Also, in order to get that sword, you will first need to find
SpoilerShow
a potion in the survival chambers
ene wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:46 am Image

@1st
mount khan?
urutsuku camp?
greyfish swamp?

@2nd
how something as black as darkness can shine.. in the darkness??
That reference is for
SpoilerShow
the black pillars outside of mount khand, just dig near it.
You may find a few of them, but only one is "reachable".
Well it is dark as "darkness" and it shine with the fire above it.
ene wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:38 am @JB part3..

'I'm the protector of the underground forest'

refers to sacred groove?

'white & sacred' - the tree in malan tael, no? but it's not in the wood.

it's pretty vague.. i suppose it's a tree at least (with 'leaves' in the note)?

i have 2jb keys so far, hopefully it's not 9 keys that you need to find, like the 9 jb rings
Yes, it is the tree from the sacred grove, because it is the only white tree in some kind of "forest", or grove.
The other white tree is in malan tael but there is no "forest" around it.

There is 99 key to find!
SpoilerShow
Just joking.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
ene

Post by ene »

bongobeat, thks for the answers, i will check that later.

However, i have a big problem right now, please check your pm, it's urgent !!
ene

Post by ene »

ok, since i found jb#p2, you helped me for p3, i now found jb#p4, your turn..

#p5 :
'in a red rock showcase..'

tip?

'..pure environment'
i'd think about the ice caverns, or the glacier caves at first, but you cannot dig in undergrounds?

'deliver from deafness' - lake rhun?
could match pure environment + deafness actually, but it's the same, you cannot dig underwater..

how many keys then? 88? seriously?

edit.. .. sky city prison?

'deafness' keeps me puzzled in fact, cannot make a connexion with a possible place
cr*p
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey
help needed again
in obanyon I am not able to find a place where to use the secret area map
edit: solved that one, no luck with the King s sword treasury
also got a key to the thieves den but no clue where to search for it
same for the argenite key and gem
a small hint would be great
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Polixenes

Post by Polixenes »

I've got as far as the imperial city and covered most of it but can't figure out the pirate flag in the library. A few pages back someone suggested there is a button behind the flag, maybe its eye or mouth, but I clicked there plus the entire flag and that button has to be one pixcel big because I can't find it.

The clue about a cat being at the south wall between 8 and 10 am... I have stood up on the south wall above the palace gardens and not seen anything special occur at that time. Is there another south wall?

The objects across the canal.... Is there a button somewhere to make a sparkly bridge?

Back in the Clam Village Underground I gave up searching for a way to open the green wall secret door in the east (you can see it on the game map) and the barred gate which leads to some stairs in the west.

In Rocky Canyon, after the Sorcerer fight I see a bag on the ground next to a button but I can't reach that spot.

Sky City Access - the sign about a Loose Button. I don't even know what a loose button is and can't find one. An earlier hint said "look lower" but I looked down in the forest and down by my feet on the skywalks.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, a few hints ...
loose button is on the adjacent field, northern railing
bag in rocky canyon
afair an item of the sorcerer had to be put on an altar or in a bookcase in his underground lair
SpoilerShow
might have been a necklace
pirate flag, yes there is a button but I don`t remember where exactly :x
one hint in advance - be careful what you answer to ratanagor, you might miss an important item !
same with the bounty quest in the pirate level
Polixenes

Post by Polixenes »

Marten, Thanks so much!
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

ene wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:38 pm bongobeat, thks for the answers, i will check that later.

However, i have a big problem right now, please check your pm, it's urgent !!
Sorry, I wasn't available, I answered your pm.
ene wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:50 am ok, since i found jb#p2, you helped me for p3, i now found jb#p4, your turn..

#p5 :
'in a red rock showcase..'

tip?

'..pure environment'
i'd think about the ice caverns, or the glacier caves at first, but you cannot dig in undergrounds?

'deliver from deafness' - lake rhun?
could match pure environment + deafness actually, but it's the same, you cannot dig underwater..

how many keys then? 88? seriously?

edit.. .. sky city prison?

'deafness' keeps me puzzled in fact, cannot make a connexion with a possible place
cr*p
Red showcase means to be a "red environment", so you can get back to
SpoilerShow
rocky canyon,
which is the only red environment if I am not mistaken except maybe the lambda reactor level which have a "red atmospheric environement".

Pure is meant for "natural environment", as for the "deafness" well that environment is making lot of noise.

And you're close about one thing, that something who got a common purpose with water.

The precise place is:
SpoilerShow
The waterfall in the rocky canyon level, dig on the closest tile of the ladder (outside the water of course) - that ladder is underwater)
marten_1992 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:06 am hey
help needed again
in obanyon I am not able to find a place where to use the secret area map
edit: solved that one, no luck with the King s sword treasury
also got a key to the thieves den but no clue where to search for it
same for the argenite key and gem
a small hint would be great
For the king sword, first you need to find the key attached to it, in that secret area.
Second you need to find a potion hidden
SpoilerShow
behind a floor console in the survival chambers

The thieves den entrance is in the level rocky canyon, but you can only be transported here by an airship, which is dependant of a dialogue in the small house in the plaza, the house with an iddleing trickster, its in the opposite of the enchanter's house.
It is also possible that you may have already taken that airship, and deployed a ladder to get later in the den of thieves, if you didn't have the key at that time.

Arganite gem and key are for an underwater part, which entrance is hidden in the water of isle of rhun.
This is one is revealed by a secret map which you can find
SpoilerShow
in the underwater pirate ship
in the isle of rhun.
Polixenes wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:30 am I've got as far as the imperial city and covered most of it but can't figure out the pirate flag in the library. A few pages back someone suggested there is a button behind the flag, maybe its eye or mouth, but I clicked there plus the entire flag and that button has to be one pixcel big because I can't find it.

The clue about a cat being at the south wall between 8 and 10 am... I have stood up on the south wall above the palace gardens and not seen anything special occur at that time. Is there another south wall?

The objects across the canal.... Is there a button somewhere to make a sparkly bridge?

Back in the Clam Village Underground I gave up searching for a way to open the green wall secret door in the east (you can see it on the game map) and the barred gate which leads to some stairs in the west.

In Rocky Canyon, after the Sorcerer fight I see a bag on the ground next to a button but I can't reach that spot.

Sky City Access - the sign about a Loose Button. I don't even know what a loose button is and can't find one. An earlier hint said "look lower" but I looked down in the forest and down by my feet on the skywalks.
The pirate flag in the library don't actually do something, unless you triggered something about that by talking to a ratling in pirate's bastion.
After that, you can go to the flag, and
SpoilerShow
click on the right eye (but I'm not sure if it is the right or left)
Well, you have to wait to the southern wall, there is only one, next to it is a small house.
Maybe try to sleep to get alittle after dawn. Then use the timepiece secondary "attack", it actually advance time for 20 minutes, which can be usefull to advance time in that case.

No button for the sparkly bridge. There is a way above water to get those objects.

Sorcerer thing has been answered.

Clam village: Try to click on something "burning" near that green button.

Loose button: try to find something on the nearby
SpoilerShow
"wooden barrier"
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx very much bongo :D
Polixenes

Post by Polixenes »

Seconded! Thanks Bongo.

Is that music in Rocky Canyons from Deus Ex? It really sounds like it.