[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Fimir

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Fimir »

marten_1992 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 pm hey, I am lacking a key in the sewers, nw behind a wheel operated door, searched the sewers twice, all enemies dead but noone dropped the necessary key ...
and I cannot find that pirate stronghold, found the shop in rocky coast and got a key but that s it there ...
If you are at the beggining of sewers, than there is one key
SpoilerShow
in the water, at one of the dead ends

Shop in rocky coast/pirate stronghold
SpoilerShow
key is for the secret there. For the pirate stronghold you need to listen to shop owner and receive item from him. And than - well there is plenty of hints that dwarves are cooperating with pirates. And pirates like to sail. Any water near dwarven city?
When speaking pirate bay can someone tell me who is giving
SpoilerShow
quest to kill pirate near automaton shop - should be someone in Tael
Last edited by Fimir on Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Banaora wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:50 pm
Fimir wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:19 pm I have cleared dwarven mines and have not found golem heart. Should it be dropped by golem in mithril excavation site? That one game me only fire flower....
Or is it some other golem?
I think it's from another golem.
SpoilerShow
When you destroyed part of the mine with explosives, did you find in this level another spot to put explosives in?
Yes found it
SpoilerShow
if you mean the one where is Circlet of Power
. Killed everything. Golem heart not found. The only monster that I have not cleared is that Ancient Terror that is level below. I have the access, tried and decided that dwarves were right and will come back later.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Whisper wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 pm How to get to den of thieves?
If you have a boarding pass, you can be thrown there by an NPC!
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

poqwer11 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:21 pm
Whisper wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 pm How to get to den of thieves?
If you have a boarding pass, you can be thrown there by an NPC!
Hmm, I have two boarding passes but I got the one for skycity first and used it. I have not managed to use the one way boarding pass from the
SpoilerShow
black pearl.
Do you have the skycity boarding pass as well and do both passes work for you? Do both passes work from the captain's quarter of the airship or are there different locations to use the passes?

I just tested and dropped my skycity boarding pass and only kept the oneway one. But the captain still wants to transport me to skycity. Hmmm.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Fimir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:05 pm When speaking pirate bay can someone tell me who is giving
SpoilerShow
Yes, it's someone from Fierce Unicorn Inn
SpoilerShow
upstairs behind the door with the hidden lock
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Banaora wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm Do you have the skycity boarding pass as well and do both passes work for you? Do both passes work from the captain's quarter of the airship or are there different locations to use the passes?
No, not from the airship, but not far from it in one of the buildings!
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Banaora wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm Hmm, I have two boarding passes but I got the one for skycity first and used it. I have not managed to use the one way boarding pass from the
Did you buy deregable tools? I'm still sparing money in the hope that tools might be cheaper in stores farther away!!!
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Thanks for the info poqwer11! And yeah, I bought the rest of the oil barrels and tools in Malan Tael.
SpoilerShow
1 Tool and 3 barrels can be found on the airship if I remember that correctly.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

Fimir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:05 pm
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 pm hey, I am lacking a key in the sewers, nw behind a wheel operated door, searched the sewers twice, all enemies dead but noone dropped the necessary key ...
and I cannot find that pirate stronghold, found the shop in rocky coast and got a key but that s it there ...
If you are at the beggining of sewers, than there is one key
SpoilerShow
in the water, at one of the dead ends

Shop in rocky coast/pirate stronghold
SpoilerShow
key is for the secret there. For the pirate stronghold you need to listen to shop owner and receive item from him. And than - well there is plenty of hints that dwarves are cooperating with pirates. And pirates like to sail. Any water near dwarven city?
When speaking pirate bay can someone tell me who is giving
SpoilerShow
thx Fimir :D
will try that
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

When going for the den of thieves key, does anyone know what the choice between green or yellow effects? No matter what I choose, I get the key, I just wonder if it has a different effect later ingame.