[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Banaora

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Banaora »

Tirsk wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:51 am bongobeat thanks, found 2 and 3.

SpoilerShow
A buried "treasure" its a grave in the valley of the golems? Then where I missed the fourth, there is a grave, a well, a tower.
No, I think it's linked to the note talking about something
SpoilerShow
buried near a big tree.
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Banaora wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:04 pm
2498billb wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:49 pm
bongobeat wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:56 pm Yes, read the forge's wall text:

capital letter like L or R means
SpoilerShow
button Left or Right
yes but I still cannot deactivate the forcefield to get at the Waterfall Canal System Wheel,
I tried pressing the L/R buttons to no avail.
Maybe you forgot something. The sequence is
SpoilerShow
RRLLLRLRLRRRLR
Yes Banaora I did press the buttons in that sequence but the forcefield still remained?
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

2498billb wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:19 pm
2498billb wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:49 pm yes but I still cannot deactivate the forcefield to get at the Waterfall Canal System Wheel,
I tried pressing the L/R buttons to no avail.
SpoilerShow
RRLLLRLRLRRRLR
Yes Banaora I did press the buttons in that sequence but the forcefield still remained?
Mmmmh, have you tried switching L and R? Don't know what it could be. This sequence worked for me.
ene

Post by ene »

Banaora wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:27 am You get this key later. I see in your picture that you did not pass through the door at the very bottom yet. So that should be your next aim. To do that you need to
SpoilerShow
solve the two underground areas that you can reach (traps and tricks and the flooded area)
The problem is the forcefield:

How to turn it off :? I 've been downstairs several times, both areas, I found 3 buttons but I don't know what they do? The forcefield is still there. What did i miss?

______
Tirsk wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:24 am 1. Grayfish Swamp. The Apparatus detects the secret https://ibb.co/m0qMPTZ. How can i get there.
Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:32 am
Tirsk wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:51 am bongobeat thanks, found 2 and 3.

SpoilerShow
A buried "treasure" its a grave in the valley of the golems? Then where I missed the fourth, there is a grave, a well, a tower.
No, I think it's linked to the note talking about something
SpoilerShow
buried near a big tree.
Banaora is right, its the big tree, center-north of the map, just dig and collect your goodies
ene

Post by ene »

Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:29 pm
2498billb wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:19 pm
SpoilerShow
RRLLLRLRLRRRLR
Mmmmh, have you tried switching L and R? Don't know what it could be. This sequence worked for me.
I too had to to proceed several times to disable the forcefield, maybe it's a bit buggy? I think you hear a little music once you'got the sequence right
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

ene wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:32 pm The problem is the forcefield:

How to turn it off :? I 've been downstairs several times, both areas, I found 3 buttons but I don't know what they do? The forcefield is still there. What did i miss?
Oh, there is a certain order in which you have to press the buttons. Once you get it right you hear a sound.
SpoilerShow
It is explained on a wall message in the flooded area.
Maybe a bit cryptic at first ;)
ene

Post by ene »

ohh i see.. missed the wall message it seems :roll: gonna try that out!

2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

ene wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:37 pm
Banaora wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:29 pm
2498billb wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:19 pm Yes Banaora I did press the buttons in that sequence but the forcefield still remained?
I too had to to proceed several times to disable the forcefield, maybe it's a bit buggy? I think you hear a little music once you'got the sequence right
Yeah I have tried many times but eventually it worked! Hoorah
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

So I'm totally stuck on the main quest (earlygame?), I'm supposed to enter a mine, but I need to find the wizard first, for that I need to find skycity, for that I need to find green gems and a place to use them on? I found the gem underground with the spirits and the gremlin that mentioned a random keyhole nearby for a totally different location. So got 2 green gems in total.

I think I did everything in the west-side, including 2 optional? skeleton bosses (SOMEHOW) and on the east side I cannot continue anywhere after finding and using the first lever from underwater (out of 3 total) for the first path. It triggered gremlins when I went back but that's it. (only unknown item I have right now is the flute)
No additional path, underwater gates locked, right side locked, SE gate locked... Feels kinda weird finding most secrets but having no clue for the main quest?
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

fairydude wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:01 pm So I'm totally stuck on the main quest (earlygame?), I'm supposed to enter a mine, but I need to find the wizard first, for that I need to find skycity, for that I need to find green gems and a place to use them on? I found the gem underground with the spirits and the gremlin that mentioned a random keyhole nearby for a totally different location. So got 2 green gems in total.

I think I did everything in the west-side, including 2 optional? skeleton bosses (SOMEHOW) and on the east side I cannot continue anywhere after finding and using the first lever from underwater (out of 3 total) for the first path. It triggered gremlins when I went back but that's it. (only unknown item I have right now is the flute)
No additional path, underwater gates locked, right side locked, SE gate locked... Feels kinda weird finding most secrets but having no clue for the main quest?
Look for another lever in the area that opened up after you pulled the first one. There are three levers in total and then you can continue to redwood forest where you find the third green gem and more.