Exiles' Quest - mod RELEASED!

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Isaac

Re: Exiles' Quest - mod RELEASED!

Post by Isaac »

Good luck with it. :)

(But do plan on a patch... it took us months to test the 9 level ORRR2 map—three patches made for it; and it still has bugs.)
After the patch you might post it on Nexusmods (or Dropbox/GoogleDrive/SpiderOak etc...), as you have to have the Steam version to get the mod from Steam.
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

My stuff is pretty simplistic, shouldn't be too buggy.

I already put it up on Nexus for GOG players.
someshiftyboi

Post by someshiftyboi »

I'm stuck on pilgrim's puzzle. Can you give any hint or solution plz?
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

SpoilerShow
Think of the plates as a literal digital phone dial.
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

For further reference, if you're playing on Steam, comment under the mod, this way I get certain pings in the Steam client and I can respond MUCH faster than I can here.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i finished this game last night in 13 houts i had to look often for info on the steam page reactions (i have a account there but i cannot react ..on the messages.. very strange.)for the lot of bugs where i must edit lines in the console the most errors where before or leave a boss area !! but the game, the combats , puzzles are very good!!! and some little things as the gold keys who never fits on. i visit 16/18 levels, 8/10 secrets found, 2/3 treasures 14/15 epic items.. the gold miniatures are useles further, i loking out for the bugless version with 5 or 10 more levels ( very funny to see the first puzzle from dungeon master again the one with the 9 pressure plates and the 2 doors who must both opened to step on the right plates.. i break my mind on that puzzle, in 1991 when i played dm as my first official computergame.. and there was no internet to get clues os hints.
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

Just for future reference - the Steam Workshop version of the mod has been updated multiple times since release and all bugs reported by players have been fixed.