Resident Grimrock

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: Resident Grimrock

Post by hansbleeb »

i am in the last key room in the workshop but the levers with the glyphs i almost died by the bolts!!
must i switch the levers in the same order as the glyph hint? with the new glyph as the first??
lostsol

Post by lostsol »

Hi hansbleeb,

Regarding the Workshop:
SpoilerShow
You do have to activate the levers in the order of the glyphs. The new glyph is actually the number 4. The others are the numbers that are indicated on the sketching.

Hi sapientCrow,

Congrats on beating the mod ! And thank you for the suggestion on the tombs note. Rewording the first clue like you suggested really does help to smooth it out.

It is possible to get all rubies and secrets without the use of lockpicks or the 2 skills. There are not many secret buttons in this mod, 3 to be exact. However I do use a similar approach by using other objects that need to be clicked on to reveal secret areas.

I do hope you play again with the other Champion, but be warned: the rubies and secrets are different for each Champion !
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

where can i find the last tenebris orb for the crypt lower level door?
lostsol

Post by lostsol »

Tenebris Orb location:
SpoilerShow
The orb may be in 1 of 2 places. In the Courtyard behind the plant on the West side of the map or the Keep 2f NE corner beyond the Pentacles locked door.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

what are the items for the courtyard?
SpoilerShow
i have a skull, rope, flute, and teverseeing
i
and i am stuck with the riddle on the graveyard with the blood and bone tekst
lostsol

Post by lostsol »

You have 2 of the Courtyard riddles correct, the other 2 are great guesses though.
Solution:
SpoilerShow
Replace the skull with a key and the flute with the horn.

Blood and bone solution:
SpoilerShow
While facing the tombstone, place a blood orb on the left pedestal and a skull on the right.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

lostsol wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:43 pm Hi hansbleeb,

Regarding the Workshop:
SpoilerShow
You do have to activate the levers in the order of the glyphs. The new glyph is actually the number 4. The others are the numbers that are indicated on the sketching.

Hi sapientCrow,

Congrats on beating the mod ! And thank you for the suggestion on the tombs note. Rewording the first clue like you suggested really does help to smooth it out.

It is possible to get all rubies and secrets without the use of lockpicks or the 2 skills. There are not many secret buttons in this mod, 3 to be exact. However I do use a similar approach by using other objects that need to be clicked on to reveal secret areas.

I do hope you play again with the other Champion, but be warned: the rubies and secrets are different for each Champion !
Wow they are different that is both a little frustrating but more so really cool. A totally new experience of searching... yay!
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

where is the essence of corruption for??
lostsol

Post by lostsol »

Essence of Corruption:
SpoilerShow
It is found at the center of the Shrine level and is needed for the Tower 2f.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i am in the endboss level but i wonder where the voltspitter are...!!!