Freedom or Death

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Freedom or Death

Post by Badgert »

You were misjudged, sentenced to a lifelong imprisonment and thrown to jail. Now it only dependson you whether you’ll die in the darkness of the prison or find enough strength to gain your freedom...

Open world adventure for a new party.
Contains 21 levels.
Lots of secrets, enemys and bosses.
v.1

https://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/100

I will be glad to see your comments, advice and comments.
andyroosta

Re: Freedom or Death

Post by andyroosta »

Nice one, will give this a try later..thanks for making it!
Torst

Post by Torst »

Thx for!

Good to know that there are some guys are don't forget this great game !
Orace

Post by Orace »

Nice, very nice!!

Was just wondering...
SpoilerShow
Some little advice for the items to open the doors inside prison, i managed to open 3 of them just using all the items i had on me (torture was easy, but i could have never imagined that armoury needed that item...)
Now i'm out and looking for the judges!

SPOILER ALERT!!! (joking :lol: )
This mod is FULL of secrets (and i like this :mrgreen: ), keep your eyes peeled!!!
Orace

Post by Orace »

Hi Badgert, i'm a bit puzzled...(and blocked :lol: )
SpoilerShow
I'm at snake lands, all the way down to the central chamber of the snake tomb (maybe there is another level below because the map in named "Snake tomb 1"), and i found...an essence of water?!?! Dunno what to do with it. The central door is closed (the kind of door you usually open with the serpent staff).

Outside tomb, NW corner of map, there is a staircase going down to a closed door (Mysterious crypt).

I also miss a round key for the palace in "lands of undead" and a round key for a crypt in "Grim graveyard".

I was wondering to reaload and use the 2 round keys, i found inside snake tomb, to open these two doors (instead of using them inside tomb).

Tried to use the essence of water to enter winter ogre hills, no match.

Also found the advice to find the key for boglands inside water near a chapel, but i see no chapel, or at least i just don't get what's the chapel :lol:, i searched underwater in "Middle land forest", "Lands of undead" and "Grim graveyard" and found no key.

Any advice? :mrgreen:
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

A few tips:
SpoilerShow
after you have found a note about the flooded key, swim around the chapel (where the healing crystal is in the undead land) ...
in snake lands you came too early ... I deliberately put strong enemies there to send players to another zone ...
Good luck!
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Thanks for creating this mod so far the only problem that I noticed was in Middle Land Forest

The sign on the way to the Land of the Undead reads "Land of the Undeadi" I think it should be Land of Undead.

That's the only issue I see so far, nice work, now to find those keys....
Orace

Post by Orace »

Badgert wrote:A few tips:
SpoilerShow
after you have found a note about the flooded key, swim around the chapel (where the healing crystal is in the undead land) ...
in snake lands you came too early ... I deliberately put strong enemies there to send players to another zone ...
Good luck!
Hi Badgert,
SpoilerShow
i told you, i already checked that area; now to be sure i changed resolution to low to remove underwater weed and checked again and still found no key.

First i found the note stating that "fireflies know the truth about bootleg", so i digged where fireflies were and found this note: "Inquisitor Vurdgin ordered to seal the exit to Bootleg Bay forever, and the key was thrown in the water near the chapel".

Should the key appear when you find the note? Or maybe i need to trigger something else?

I already opened the forcefield inside water.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

RacerX
Thank you for noticing this typo, I'll correct it as soon as I have a few corrections for the new version.

Orace
SpoilerShow
when you receive a note "Fireflies remember the secret of the passage.", the approach to the altar under the water behind the chapel opens.
on the altar lies the damned compass - he is the key
Orace

Post by Orace »

Badgert wrote:RacerX
Thank you for noticing this typo, I'll correct it as soon as I have a few corrections for the new version.

Orace
SpoilerShow
when you receive a note "Fireflies remember the secret of the passage.", the approach to the altar under the water behind the chapel opens.
on the altar lies the damned compass - he is the key
Oops... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SpoilerShow
I didn't check the name of the item, i throwed it somewhere because i already had one :oops: LOOOL
I'll go retrieve it, or i'll start all over again :twisted: