[MOD] Eternal Recurrence 1.3

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
zimberzimber

Re: [MOD] Eternal Recurrence - preview (W.I.P.)

Post by zimberzimber »

RacerX wrote:A couple thoughts when you refill water flasks it can only be done by an Alchemist. Why? Its just water.
Anyone can refill them. Just use an empty bottle when facing a water tile or an object with water. (Like a fountain or a trough)
Next, when you run near the red ogre you can get ""tagged for death" even in an area that is divided by trees. If you move the to cube in another Forest it does not remove the tag and your player dies over and ever. It defeats the point to the cube. How do you get rid of this tag?
You remove the mark by killing a red ogre (aka Demon)
My asset pack [v1.10]
Features a bit of everything! :D
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Hello

Ok

The theory is anyone in the party can refill the water flasks
Right click to refill.
Give the empty flasks to the fighter.

1at attempt at a fountain no refill
2nd attempt? underground at the trough no refill
3rd attempt at another fountain no refill
Much later 4th attempt at a fountain the refill works with Alchemist

It's inconsistent

I've encountered the demon before long ago. I rolled back and guess what a second demon in a different area...
Thanks
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

Thank you both for the feedback! I am currently working on it, the next build should be published "soon" :)
spartacus55

Re: [MOD] Eternal Recurrence 1.0

Post by spartacus55 »

hi Andak...great works... congratulations :D
I need a little help :oops:
in the level of thieves (above the starting point) I found a kind of plant near a sort of teleport ... behind the plant there is a niche with something inside but I can not get rid of the plant ... I may have to use some Magic spell ?
Thanks in advance

p.s.
sorry for my bad English
I'm Italian ;)
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

Hi! Thank you for the kind words :)
There is 4 types of plants like the one you have found; fire, air, water and earth. They can only be damaged by their opposite element! Also, the "teleporter" next to it just throws back all projectiles send to it :)
SpoilerShow
Conclusion: you will need a melee burst spell to destroy it...
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi Andak. Apparently a great mod. But every time I right click on any of the heros' panels in order to access the inventory the game freezes. I used the 4GB patch. I play mods in an old Windows XP sp3 machine , Pentium Dual Core 3 GB Ram, Video GForce and medium resolution. Any suggestion ? Thanks in advance.
matuto

Post by matuto »

I tried again, managed to open the first panel with a left click but the game freezed when I tried to change to the second panel with a left click.
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

Hi! Sorry to hear that. I have no idea what is going on with your freezes. I can't reproduce it on my computers (I don't have XP anymore)... Don't you get any message when the crash occurs?