[Mod] The Lost Power of Nadric

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Khollik

Re: [Mod] The Lost Power of Nadric

Post by Khollik »

Hi RacerX

Welcome back! I hope you're still having fun with this mod ;). Here are some hints:

Teleporters under the Vilage
SpoilerShow
There is a way to desactivate these annoying teleporters. Look closely to the walls.
SpoilerShow
There is a button in the large N/S corridor, which disables the last teleporter
In the temple, just to be sure, are you talking about the "where you're going, you don't need roads" section?
SpoilerShow
I suppose uou noticed that when powered, the magic bridges do not seem to support your weight? But what happens if you toggle them off?
SpoilerShow
Keep track of the position of the bridges before deactivating them and cross the room by walking on them.
And don't worry for the precious the ogre wants back: you are supposed to find it later in the game.
jubayy

Post by jubayy »

hi stuck again :)

I'm in the old temple

at halls of awareness
only who knows the temple will pass
?? what I need to do ? thx !!
Orace

Post by Orace »

Ok i think i'm at the very end (i hope so :lol: ), just one more thing before the riddle:
SpoilerShow
Archives
in central section, where pool is, i found a secret button that opens a timed wall with a secret area in the SE corner. The wall closes as time ends, I don't know if i there is a way out, or i didn't find any. Just found a secret with a chest and then no way to go back. I had to use consolle because i saved inside that area.
SpoilerShow
Archives
"The puissance of the Elements combined with my power can open the gate". According to story, Nadric's power is "Time", so i tried to use elements and timepiece both on altar and inside alcove; nothing happened. Maybe i missed a piece of the story?
A little consideration about ogres underground section :lol:
SpoilerShow
Something you would never expect and then...it happens :lol: :lol: :lol: it's the best way to describe your entire mod, ahahah :lol:. I didn't notice about "lights" :mrgreen: and suddenly i was in a very good company :D (made so many steps before realizing... :mrgreen: ), even with my party i had to use so many resources to save the day... :mrgreen: i don't want to spoiler too much, you have to try it! :lol: But that "feature" was absolutely ingenious!!! :D
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Under the Village
SpoilerShow
I got turned around so many times I overlooked the two buttons on the walls. Once I finished that part I now have access to the old temple.
In The Main Temple
SpoilerShow
I overlooked the second invisible pathway when the power was off. I found the first one turn the power off. But I didn't realize there was a second one. Now I can continue in the Main Temple.
From other hints regarding the Dead Lake
SpoilerShow
I was able to dig up the entrance to the dead lake cave
Now I just have to find all the keys, thanks for the hints
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

jubayy wrote:hi stuck again :)

I'm in the old temple

at halls of awareness
only who knows the temple will pass
?? what I need to do ? thx !!
Hi Jubayy, nice to have you back on track!

For the Halls of awareness, look closely to the map. ;)
SpoilerShow
Maybe you noticed a few steps before two room which seem quite similar, but not completely. A secret door here maybe?
SpoilerShow
drop the sacrificial note (found in the alcove) on the sarcophagus in the Western room
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Orace wrote:Ok i think i'm at the very end (i hope so :lol: ), just one more thing before the riddle:
Hi Horace.

In that section of Ogre Dwellings the point is definitely not to bash your way through it :D :D :D Glad you liked it

Back to the Archives
SpoilerShow
I'm surprised you're stuck at this one :lol: If you're here, you undoubtedly have te elements. And didn't you identify the item which is the depository of the power of Nadric?
SpoilerShow
Combine the elements with the One Ring, not with a timepiece
As for the underwater corridor, it's strange. There is supposed to be a lever to open the door. By the way, did you solve the "Air Magic for Dummies" riddle? 8-)
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

RacerX wrote: Now I just have to find all the keys, thanks for the hints
No problem, feel free to ask. And again, feedback is always welcomed :P :P
Orace

Post by Orace »

Khollik wrote:
Orace wrote:Ok i think i'm at the very end (i hope so :lol: ), just one more thing before the riddle:
Hi Horace.

In that section of Ogre Dwellings the point is definitely not to bash your way through it :D :D :D Glad you liked it

Back to the Archives
SpoilerShow
I'm surprised you're stuck at this one :lol: If you're here, you undoubtedly have te elements. And didn't you identify the item which is the depository of the power of Nadric?
SpoilerShow
Combine the elements with the One Ring, not with a timepiece
As for the underwater corridor, it's strange. There is supposed to be a lever to open the door. By the way, did you solve the "Air Magic for Dummies" riddle? 8-)
SpoilerShow
I found no lever, checked the area more than 1 time, only found a button to open an underwater wall to the secret chest.

About the "air magic for dummies", i just forgot to tell you :lol: well i think i solved it, i found an altar with a tome of air at the very end of it, but the sound of wind never ceases... :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Every map i visit, when i go to the coordinates where the wind area was in its map, i hear wind sound :lol: . Now i always walk with the chilling feeling that an air elemental would jump on me anytime!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Yep, it seems that you solved it without knowing it :o :D
SpoilerShow
You're supposed to spot the tiles where the sound of wind is the strongest and meditate/stay there for 15 seconds, then a secret door opens
Orace

Post by Orace »

Khollik wrote:Yep, it seems that you solved it without knowing it :o :D
SpoilerShow
You're supposed to spot the tiles where the sound of wind is the strongest and meditate/stay there for 15 seconds, then a secret door opens
SpoilerShow
Nono, i found the note to "follow the wind sound" and "Meditate", so i followed the sound to the place it was very strong and just waited. Repeated it 3 times if i remember well ;)
You made another riddle before, where you have to meditate to solve it, so i know what you mean when i read "meditate" ahahah :lol:
Well i went smooth until the very end! Nice, very nice indeed.
SpoilerShow
I was expecting an epilogue to the story, i was a little disappointed to see the credits just after the final strike :roll: however the entire mod is really well made and it was really fun and, for me, so much addicting, ahahahah :lol:
Maybe think about a little text to read just before credits ;)
I was also wondering, inside statistics i have visited 28/31 zones?!?! I totally missed 3 maps? LOL

Well, thanks a lot Khollik! I really appreciated it! As i said, this game is really awesome, the only limit is your imagination and you'll never know what awaits you next time.

Waiting for your next mod!!! :mrgreen:

Regards
Orace