The Abduction

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: The Abduction

Post by Badgert »

hansbleeb wrote:i only see a stair down and no ladder.. (by the red cross...)
SpoilerShow
from the red cross to the left 18 cells.
in this room a guard who has the key you need
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

Badgert wrote:
hansbleeb wrote:i only see a stair down and no ladder.. (by the red cross...)
SpoilerShow
from the red cross to the left 18 cells.
in this room a guard who has the key you need
that was my problem in this level(maybe a bug?? )i try defeated that boss with fireballs when i ran back in the temple and the boss was following me..i go upstairs to the higher level for resting..... when i came back down for finishing him ... i see the boss never more everywhere.. i search for things on the ground but nothing....
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

hansbleeb wrote: that was my problem in this level(maybe a bug?? )i try defeated that boss with fireballs when i ran back in the temple and the boss was following me..i go upstairs to the higher level for resting..... when i came back down for finishing him ... i see the boss never more everywhere.. i search for things on the ground but nothing....
try to load the old save or use the console, I do not see other options ...
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i play this level again and i,ve got him!!!!!!!
a very nice level with thinking of eob 1 ( the green section) now i must figure out how to reach the south west area of this level with the spider key.... is lord zorg the end boss?? he is very touch!!!!!!!
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

hansbleeb wrote:now i must figure out how to reach the south west area of this level with the spider key....
try to carefully examine the walls in one of the central halls (slightly to the south of the center).
The key is hidden, but you can find it ...
paulclementi

Post by paulclementi »

Level Labaryth of the Moaning.

The golden key that is needed at the end of the long hallway where you have to move in an exact pattern. I am missing that key. Is this missing key on this level or do I have to back track to earlier levels to find it.

Thanks for your help.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

paulclementi wrote:Level Labaryth of the Moaning.

The golden key that is needed at the end of the long hallway where you have to move in an exact pattern. I am missing that key. Is this missing key on this level or do I have to back track to earlier levels to find it.

Thanks for your help.
SpoilerShow
i had the same problem but when i go back to the central hall again there came another white gost out of the wall and have a coloured key to open the last coloured door and you find there the gold key
paulclementi

Post by paulclementi »

Hummmmmmm. Not sure what I may be doing wrong. Killed off all the white ghosts. Even turned off the lights to check the walls where they may be hiding. No luck finding one with the last golden key. So close to the finish, bummer.
paulclementi

Post by paulclementi »

hansbleeb wrote:
paulclementi wrote:Level Labaryth of the Moaning.

Thanks for your help.
SpoilerShow
i had the same problem but when i go back to the central hall again there came another white gost out of the wall and have a coloured key to open the last coloured door and you find there the gold key
I have opened every door there is only one door left and that is protected by a gold key no where to be found
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

paulclementi wrote:Level Labaryth of the Moaning
SpoilerShow
one of the walls in the southern part of the map can be broken, behind it you will find the key you need