The Abduction

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
gylippos

Re: The Abduction

Post by gylippos »

I'm now in the temple of teh dark elves and am having trouble getting past the ogre that sets my troops on fire.
I have looked at my resources for something and wonder what the Warg tusks do and how do I use them, Same with the vampire flask. Even if they are not useful here I would like to know.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Fangs of Warg and Vampire Dust are not used in this mod. You can just throw them away.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Well I made it to the final battle (I believe). It is the one where the mage dodges around the mine and pushes you into spiky pits isn't it?
This was too hard for me as I didn't have enough resources left after the tough fights to get there. Thanks for the game and the help in getting to the end. I had a lot of fun.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Thanks for the kind feedback.
I'm glad you liked the mod.
Good luck!
Resu

Post by Resu »

How many Levels are there?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

23 new levels
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

I passed this FANTASTIC mod on HARD with a new team starting at level 1 (2 barbarians, 1 alchemist, 1 wizard).

Play Time: 18:11 hours.
Secrets: 64/71.
Treasures: 14/15
Skulls: 14
Epic items: 16/13
Levels visited: 23/23

Congratulations for the mod and this excellent work!

I detected a BUG, with a wizard you can cast infinitely, without consuming mana and without having water magic skills a freeze spell, using only the water rune. I did not use this bug to my advantage in my gameplay.

I have some questions about the levels:

1 - In "Hunting Grounds", the first level, it seems that there is a land to the south of the map that I have not been able to reach, is there any way to access it?
2 - In "The Lair of the Old Beast": Note on which it says "52369"
3 - In "Wine Cellar": Note on which it says "8547".
4 - In "Temple of The Ancient Heathen": Note on which it says "96541".
5 - In "Temple Dark Elves": What is the "Round Key" used for? I found this key in this level and apparently I went through all the map and opened all the doors, I don't know where I could use this key.

I tried to discover as many secrets as I could in my first game, it would be very much appreciated if someone could put a guide with all the secrets or where are the secrets in all the maps :-D

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by DonEmilio on Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Thanks for the kind words about mod!
The numbers on the notes are new spells.
The key was left there by mistake, I forgot to remove it.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Thank you! Could you please read my query about your other MOD "The Wild Hunting"?

https://www.grimrock.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=10