Exellion : Chronicles of the Grim Reaper

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Vandalar

Re: Exellion : Chronicles of the Grim Reaper

Post by Vandalar »

Hello RMariano,
SpoilerShow
There is 5 receptors. Four of them are in the main room, the fifth one is in another room. To send a blob in the second room, you must open the porticullis. You can open the porticullis by sending a blob in the Northen receptor. After, you must send a blob in the 3 receptors in the West wall, and the fifth receptor, that will open the way to the treasure room.
I hope that will help !

Vand
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi Vandalar. Sorry for the delay. I am playing Daedalus, a Grinrock 1 amazing mod, and forgot about your request. Here we go: casting "open simple locks spell". I use an old machine (XP sp3, 2 gbs ram) to play Grimrock 1 and 2 and mods. This is what the log informs:
=== System Info ===
Game Version: 2.2.4
Computer name: PC32
CPU Vendor: GenuineIntel
CPU Brand: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz
OS Version: 5.1
OEM ID: 0
Physical CPUs: 2
Logical CPUs: 0
Page Size: 4096
Total Mem: 3067 MB
Free Mem: 2189 MB

=== GPUs ===
Device name: \\.\DISPLAY1
Device string: NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
State flags: 00000005
Device name: \\.\DISPLAYV1
Device string: NetMeeting driver
State flags: 00000008
Device name: \\.\DISPLAYV2
Device string: RDPDD Chained DD
State flags: 00000008

=== Settings ===

Render Engine: d3d9
Audio Engine: xaudio2
Steam: false
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Display Mode: fullscreen (1)
Vertical Sync: triple (3)
Texture Resolution: medium (2)
Texture Filter: trilinear (2)
Shadow Quality: medium (2)
SSAO Quality: low (1)
Rendering Quality: high (2)
Max Draw Distance: 1000.000000
Difficulty: normal
Oldschool Mode: false
Touchscreen Mode: false

=== Software Failure ===
[string "Champion.lua"]:0: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[string "Champion.lua"]: in function 'addTrait'
[string "Champion.lua"]: in function 'castSpell'
[string "RunePanel.lua"]: in function 'updatePanel'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "AttackPanel.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Gui.lua"]: in function 'draw'
[string "GameMode.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in function 'display'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in main chunk

I will check the thread now and then to see if you found out something special and have any advice.
Best regards.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Many thanks Andak. So it seems that my imported party doesn't fit well in Exellion features. Problem is I don't know what is supposed to be edited. So the only thing to do would be restart the mod with a brand
new party. In case things get tough I could improve the heroes' skils by giving them some tomes of wisdom using the console until playing becomes confortable. Anyway thanks again.
FrEEsiD

Post by FrEEsiD »

Hello,
Very great mod for my... i like chop, great great ... ;)
For the moment, i only explored 7 levels...
2/3 little things...
the buried treasures are not counted...
In the first piece of the academy, infinite xp with the offering ...
The puzzle with arrow in academy, infinite arrows... for selling in shop, very good ;) 500 = 1 platinum
Mines Lvl 1 : puzzle with color, forest = 3, fire = 2 and water = 1, but water and fire are reversed in the statement or in ground color if my english is correct ;)
In 1er Lvl to the caste entrance, to the right near river, We fall into the water if we go into the wall, maybe it is wanted ?
edit :
in academy puzzle with arrows, if you put the forcefield on the ladder and you jump into the water... you are blocked or dead ;)
If you give a note at the rat shop, note text is lost...
In mines Lvl 1, after trap puzzle, put gear key close door, after fight with golems and ice elemental, the door is reopen but if you put an items to altar, door reclose and you are blocked...

Thanks for your work ;)

Sorry for my very bad english and googletrad ;)
Zizzencs

Post by Zizzencs »

I'm in the city of lost souls, underground, in a tomb that has a note on the wall saying "Place gem of arcane in the alcove to awaken the contraption." I found the solution to this clue (it's really easy) but what should I do after? I can move the big cubes... aaand?
Zizzencs

Post by Zizzencs »

Zizzencs wrote:I'm in the city of lost souls, underground, in a tomb that has a note on the wall saying "Place gem of arcane in the alcove to awaken the contraption." I found the solution to this clue (it's really easy) but what should I do after? I can move the big cubes... aaand?
This is the curse of asking for help. Got the solution in like 10 seconds after posting this. Look on the map above.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi Vandalar and folks. As I said before, I started a new game with a new party. Everything is ok until now.
Very tough puzzles and no bugs. Lagging outside still bothers but the plot is very interesting and the mod pushes me ahead. But I am at the divine pool and I know that I am supposed to die in order to help the Lady of the Water. Simple: how to deatctivate the water breathing spell ? Thanks in advance.
CainOrdamoth

Post by CainOrdamoth »

Hi, just started playing today and am really enjoying it so far, really good work. Slight bug, the turtle is missing a few sounds, specifically the turtle_hit and turtle_die sounds.
Vandalar

Post by Vandalar »

Hi CainOrdamoth,

Thanks for letting me know. I'm a bit surprised though, I don't remember any specific changes to the turtles.

Regards,

Vand