Exellion : Chronicles of the Grim Reaper

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Duncan1246

Re: Exellion : Chronicles of the Grim Reaper

Post by Duncan1246 »

Hi,
Something is wrong with the merchant: if you open one item and drop a copper coin without item selected, the merchant says: "Would you sell a copper coin for two copper coins?
Why not? :D
The Blue Monastery (LOG1)
download at:http://www.nexusmods.com/grimrock/mods/399/?

Finisterrae(LOG2)
download at:http://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/61/?
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

quick safe crash report.. by using quicksafe (f5) to fast after the last quick safe the game crashed and when you load again the quicksafe by starting the game again the safe position of the time before the last quick safe started up! .
Vandalar

Post by Vandalar »

Hi,
From what I understand with your quick save issue, I'm not sure I can do something about that. If it's a save game corruption from a bad object reference or serialised, I can fix that, but that doesn't sound to be the case. I cannot reproduce it on my side. Unfortunately, I have no idea how (and if...) I can fix that. Sorry.

Vand
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i ve got him..
[URL=http://s137.photobucket.com/user/b ... .png[/img][/url]

wow that was a amazing mod...
but an adventure that was more difficult, harder and stranger was windows 10!!!
i bought a new game computer.. and win 10 was installed.. i use on my old computer win 7!! but my ld computer dies...
and i am gonna now deafeat the endboss of windows 10!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Maybe you guys missed my post from the last page so I'm asking again for a small hint on how to continue my journey to enter the city of the dead. In the spoiler are the areas I already visited
SpoilerShow
Durkam's castle (prison), Palace gardens, Forest of Arcane Academy, Eastern beach, Mine Level 1, Academy tower, Ancient water shrine, Durkam's tomb, Inner sanctum, Mine Level 2, Mine Level 3, Mine Level 4 (Eternal night)
I have one mine key left and did not find a key hole for it
SpoilerShow
I killed the big ratling in the mine so I used one mine key there but still have another one left
Would be nice if someone could help. Cheers,
Banaora
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

Banaora wrote:Maybe you guys missed my post from the last page so I'm asking again for a small hint on how to continue my journey to enter the city of the dead. In the spoiler are the areas I already visited

Would be nice if someone could help. Cheers,
Banaora
path to city of the dead..lord durkram final resting place....lord durkrams tomb.. lord durkrams castle.. lord durkrams castle prison.... .. create a magic bridge to the teleporter room.. step in the teleporter.. switch off all your lights!! spells.torches. cigarettes.lighters...etc... prepare for agressive plants.. the best is to cast te monsanto spell searing light.. that you found in the city of death tombs..you find here also the skull, the syche and the locks for nexus key..after solving puzzles or deafeating angry monsters..
Last edited by hansbleeb on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Thank you Hans,

my problem was how to
SpoilerShow
create the magic bridge. I did not find any hint for it and tried so many things until I put a power gem into one alcove and it opened the bridge. I find it weird that there are two entrances to the castle prison - through the water and through a teleporter from durkam's tomb and there is only one big corridor there (aside from three small rooms) and no hint what to do. Who puts power gems into alcoves just to see if that changes anything? :lol:

I wonder if that is all there is to the castle or if there is more to it. I had the same feeling in the mines when you go up the other entrance from the armor and weaponsmiths into a temple-like area. It was just a few rooms with no monsters and nothing of interest in there.
Vandalar

Post by Vandalar »

Hello Banaora,

I apologize, I missed your question. It seems you were able to find the solution.
I just noticed I made a mistake concerning this puzzle. The clue was accidently hidden from the player view.
SpoilerShow
There is a wall text explaining to use a power gem to activate the bridge, but the wall text was on the wrong side of the wall, so you couldn't see it.
There is nothing more to the castle. Originally, we intended to model and integrate the Lord of Nightmare as an optional boss, but so many issues occurred with the model of the Grim Reaper, so it was set aside.
Vandalar

Post by Vandalar »

@Duncan1246 : I just read your reply... Selling a copper coin for 2... :shock:
woops. will fix that.
Thanks for letting me know.
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

I'm stuck in the snake pit with the snake Statue in the center shooting ice balls.. Help plz...
Regards,

RMariano