[MOD] Lost City

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Adrageron

Re: [MOD] Lost City

Post by Adrageron »

jubayy wrote:hi really like your mod so far :) but I'm stuck in sunken city the block puzzle can you give me any tips plz ? :)
Hi! I can only give you some generic advice: locate the block that hinders you the most, push it to some harmless location and solve the puzzle ;)
Banaora wrote:I'm currently stuck in the pyramid...
Your guess is interesting, but wrong, sorry. You don't need to solve this to finish the mod, btw ;)
And thank you again for bugreport!
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Today I finished playing Lost City and escaped with the youth elixier. I loved playing your mod. My stats:
SpoilerShow
play time: 33:45:37, 61/72 secrets found. Epic Items 9/17 - I wonder where the rest is hidden :lol: . 5 power gems, 5 essences, 16 skulls and 8 treasures found.
Some random thoughts:
SpoilerShow
At the way of the crystal warrior I thought at first I need to equip all the armour pieces to continue. The unborn one took me a little time :P There were so many little buttons in the undertemple. I realized that after I pressed some I could not press them again. When defeating the sacrifice chamber pit (I was thinking too complex at first to access it) a teleporter opened to the quest hub. My guess is this teleporter needs all the little buttons pressed plus the bossfight - correct?
Thanks again for creating this mod. It was lots of fun.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Thank you for feedback, Banaora!
What about the golden keys counter? ;)
SpoilerShow
The teleporter opens after you complete the last quest. Looks like you missed few hidden buttons in the Undertemple ;)
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Adrageron wrote:Thank you for feedback, Banaora!
What about the golden keys counter? ;)
SpoilerShow
The teleporter opens after you complete the last quest. Looks like you missed few hidden buttons in the Undertemple ;)
I just looked up the golden keys counter and it says I used 12. I still have 10 golden keys in my inventory as I only took the items I wanted to take.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Version 1.5 is released.
- fixed few bugs and exploits
- some visual improvements and fixes
- added new treasure

Thank you for info, Banaora!
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

t for a certain statue.....
the orgue statue ?? but where can i found it?? i have finisched 20 levels and all the statues i found used for the quests..

and this.. in the version before the pit was open and i saw a lot of rats behind crates.....
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q239 ... -35-29.jpg
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

hansbleeb wrote:the orgue statue ?? but where can i found it??
In a secret place ;)
and this.. in the version before the pit was open and i saw a lot of rats behind crates.....
Yes, it was a bug in older version. Pit must be closed at this point.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i am at the end but wirhout elixir.. what is a nonmaterial weapon??? and i search for many hours to the serpent staff....
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

hansbleeb wrote:what is a nonmaterial weapon???
ethereal blade
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

ai that blade lies behind the shrine of balance.. and i am stuck in the offering room..
with the questions..the god of blood.. the great serpent.. (but where is the serpent stick.) and the lord of the sky..