[MOD] Lost City

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Resu

Re: [MOD] Lost City

Post by Resu »

That is unnecessary complicated then and even more confusing. I dont like it to be stuck cause of the complicated levels. I have no fun at all satisfying this spirits. At least it should be clear how to interact with them. For me, this is bad Level design and the first thing about your mod I dont like. Please pm me what exactly i shall do and where, I dont want to waste my time struggling through this. I have no idea what kind of mushroom I need and where to put the gems on for example.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

If you want direct spoilers, here you can see how this level was solved by another player.
Resu

Post by Resu »

yes, that is helpful.. thank you.

Giving you more feedback when I made some progress.
Hoitou Huatu

Post by Hoitou Huatu »

Hello !

I've been playing this dungeon for a while and I find it very good ! It's full of good puzzle ideas and has plenty of content to play with too. And the way you can chose wich part you want to first is great, it feels good to have this ability. Overhaul it's a very fun and challenging experience !

Yet I still found some issues :
The levels seem a bit too labyrinthics for me tough, it's sometimes very hard to simply go through places you've already cleared because of thiss. The Waterbreathing spell can let my character get a tick of drowning randomly or when I go in antother area. They are some Bloodcap mushrooms stuck between inacessible tiles in the forest. You can get stuck for eternity if you go back into the Icebolt part of the Path of Torment after resolving it. And throwing items a the prisonned stone head in the Pyramid make them disapear (even if it is an item they can "eat")

But it's still a good dungeon !

And I am stuck with a puzzle too, I don't know if you give advice to players or not but if you could help me a bit that would be cool :
SpoilerShow
I am french, and I am not particularly good at speaking or understanding english. I don't know what to do with the smynotnA (Antonyms) puzzle when you have to put an object related to Purblindness. I've tried searching on the internet the meaning of this word but I feel like I am missing something : am I supposed to find eyedrops or glasses to solve this part ? I am confused :c
Anyway, thank you a lot for this Custom Dungeon ! You're great !

And have a great day/night !
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Hoitou Huatu wrote:Hello !
Hi! Thank you for feedback and bugreport, I'll try to fix what I can :)
And I am stuck with a puzzle too, I don't know if you give advice to players or not but if you could help me a bit that would be cool :
Well, your suggestions is correct, may be you just did not found the item for this puzzle yet...

If you need a direct spoiler, here is a link to the video where this puzzle was solved: https://youtu.be/tm6gkbD9tzU?t=292
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Hello ! very nice mod so far, didint enjoyed a mod like this from Eye of atlantis, but i'm a bit frustrated, i just beated the cheese rat boss, and i found a paper that said they stole a key... but i cant find this key, i suppose it's for open the great tomb.... The only door who is locked actually, please help or hint :)
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Lightangels wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 amplease help or hint :)
Hi!
Pay attention to the room where you found this note ;)
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Well i already checked this room everywhere... Iwill try again.

EDIT: Breath underwater spell seems to not work, i got the sound but no effect.
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

10 min to search in this room where in found the not... there is nothing there, no button, nothing.

EDIT: if there is something to do with cheese, im so fucked i eat all the cheese lol, by the way i think i missed something, because i have no clues what i must put in the atlar for unlock the way to the crowvern statue... any hint ?
ene

Post by ene »

oh oh.. have just noticed i still play with version 1.5 :lol: no wonder i found several bugs :D

I do not know if i'll ever finish this one, it was my 3rd attempt.. Love it though, huge, plenty secrets around (more in v2.0?).. it's easy to get lost, so many parts which at first are not accessible, you have to remember them. But it's great, keeps you busy for a while ;)

yes.. ok restart then :lol:

Ah yes.. i hope the fight against Necrus is a bit fairer, spent most of my green gem to make quick/heal potions. Honestly, tough battle with the skeleton warriors which keep respawning :| Will find out soon (i hope)