Fate of Kingdom

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
gylippos

Re: Fate of Kingdom

Post by gylippos »

Ah, interesting. i had looked at these walls a lot and hadn't detected the different type of button. i hope there weren't any of these in previous areas.
I didn't get far, being unable to work out the item needed for "cast aside doubt and heaviness" which I expect goes on the altar with the knight.
Along another path, there seems to be a request for the telescope to go on an altar. I don't have one, so I suppose that it was in one of the early map areas as the timepiece was. I have no idea where to go back to to look for it, or do I have the clue completely wrong?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

gylippos wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:02 am I didn't get far, being unable to work out the item needed for "cast aside doubt and heaviness" which I expect goes on the altar with the knight.
Just stand near the inscription in front of the altar and throw something heavy (for example, a stone).
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Sorry. This was the same as one much earlier wasn't it?
I thought I'd never get past the priests, but now another puzzle has me. I expect it's simple, but I can't find anything that I'm carrying that "always deceives us".
Since you made no mention of it in letting me through the stone over the altar, I'm assuming that the telescope is ahead of me.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

"always deceives us" - - it's a curse compass
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

I don't have that. How far back do I have to go to find it?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

The curse compass is hidden in the Ice settlement
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

I have explored about half of the ice settlement, but am stopped at three doors with no locks or alcoves. Two are in rooms with chests and the other in the teleport room. I have found 5 buttons and have pressed them all.

In other areas, I haven't opened the pit in the dark woods thicket, nor have I been able to open the gate in the water snake temple.

Back in the mountain peaks, I'm assuming that the spear gate to the centre is opened by the lever in the force field, which I will have to shut down with something I do in the ice areas.

I have not come to a castle to use the number of stone monsters to enter.

In the snowbound crater, I have not been able to enter the building in the South East, and there is an area in the South West corner with nothing in it that I can see, and no doorway in. Which of these should be occupying my time first? Or is there something else to do before any of them?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Where is meteorite?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:38 pm Where is meteorite?
Aisprin at x = 5 y = 6 dig
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

omg, so obvious. :O Thanks for answer.