Fate of Kingdom

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
gylippos

Re: Fate of Kingdom

Post by gylippos »

I must have used the skull key yiou mentioned elsewhere, but I found another one, and so accessed the castle. I also went back to the mines and found a whole lot that i hadn't penetrated first time around, including the crowern. I have now been to all of the areas mapped in the transport hub, and have located altars for the essences, but have found no essences to place on them. I have lots of power gems, but no use that I can find for them.
i found the green gem and used it to get the green key, but I have obviously missed the red and blue gems for the other two. Can you remember where I have to look for them?
There is a small area in the North East of Aisprin (second of the side doors to the east) that I was unable to open. Does it matter?
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

I have not entered the dragon tower yet. I see that the key is in the ice settlement, but I can't find a clue as to how I might get there, or even where on the map it is.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Essences are collected from the gems of power.
4 power gems = 1 essences
You only need to find the large square altars (the forge of the elements - for each element its own forge).
In the ice settlement you can get after the passage of the royal castle and the installation of all 4 essences.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Thanks. I'll get to it.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

I have only located one element altar so far (air) but I did find the coloured gems and got the associated keys. I am at the door that wants star and a rock. I've tried everything I have here and nothing has opened it. A rock and a shuriken seemed a good bet, but no. I can't think of anything that would suggest a rock star (the flute did nothing) so I'm at a loss here. Any memories?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

forge of earth - River meanders
forge of fire - Volcanic Cave
forge of air - City of Night Shadows
forge of water - Cave of Illusions - low

Specify exactly where the door - "that wants star and a rock. "
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

The star and rock are needed in a niche in front of the door in the gloomy cellars past the corridor that needed the green, red and blue keys.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

They need not a "star and a stone", but a "star stone"
Try to apply a meteorite.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

That went well. I have completed the game now, and have gone on to the misty mountains extension. ( I haven't done the dragon tower yet). In the thicket, I have gone into the temple, but can't find a way to open the underwater gate past the room of spikes.

This new section feels like a completely new mod. Different monsters and so on. Thanks again for a great experience.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

gylippos wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:21 am I have gone into the temple, but can't find a way to open the underwater gate past the room of spikes.
Immediately after the hall with spikes, inspect the walls carefully (before descending into the water).