Fate of Kingdom

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: Fate of Kingdom

Post by Badgert »

You do not need to place anything on the altar.
Just throw your hands forward something not needed.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Hmmm. That didn't work, but when i threw a stone it did. In the lake, I have activated the bridge, flicked the switch and thrown a stone onto the plate, but i haven't solved the riddle in the underwater cave. I suspect there is a second plate somewhere on the surface, but I have not located it.
The misty mountains are closed by order of the king. Is the means of entry in this square, or do I have to find something elsewhere?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

The passage to the mountains will be available after you restore all the shrines of the elements. And you can get there only through the portal.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Thanks. I am a long way from getting those done, so I won't waste time battering against the wall.
What about the lake riddle?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

What kind of lake mystery interests you? Please clarify. The mod was made a long time ago, I don’t remember much.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Of course. Silly of me to think that it would be as immediate to you writing it so long ago as it is to me playing it now.

Here's hoping there are enough memories to help me along. If there are not, there are plenty of other things for me to explore, so I won't stop.

The riddle. In the cave at the bottom of the great lake, there is a cave with an alcove waiting ( I expect) for an object to open the door. The clue is "in the darkness of the depths we dream about flights". I have tried the darkness spell and arrows with no result, and then virtually everything in the inventory.

Up above, there was a plate to throw a stone onto but there were two stones together, which suggests another such plate that I didn't find. If you are relying on memory I don't expect you can help me with this one, but you might recall the solution to the riddle you used.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

"in the darkness of the depths we dream about flights"
SpoilerShow
You need a "Crowern Figurine" here.
Stones can actually be a lot. Thus, I try to create a sense of reality when walking in the woods or in the mountains.

I hope that at least something helped.
Good luck!
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

I've been working away at this. i still haven't found the crowern figurine. I expect that it is in one of the areas I explored early on, and I missed it. At present I am trying to get into the castle on the West side of the desert. The clue says that the key is in the treasures of the desert. I found one chest where one would expect at the intersection of the lines from the stump holes, but the other such intersections yielded nothing. i even dug up the whole desert and found no more chests. So how can I find the key to that map section? I will understand if you don't remember.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Good day!
Wyvern figurines can be found in the mines. It falls out after the murder of one flying beast. This is the map where there was a battle with the boss-rat.
The key to the castle in the desert lies in a buried chest at the coordinates of 24-28 Chest there 1 and it is very difficult to miss it ... The skull-key ...
I hope this information will help you a little.
Good luck!
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Thanks. I'll go back to those places and see if I can find them.