Fate of Kingdom

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
olavimuff.ee

Re: Fate of Kingdom

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Badgert, maybe you can fix a bug which makes impossible to enter castle of Khamon Koul?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

You can use the console to get to the castle. Enter the command - party: setPosition (17,30,0,0,62)
Very sorry for the mistake.
Comminges

Post by Comminges »

J’ai repris ce donjon que je n’avais pas terminé en 2018. Il y a un pressure plate en 28-14 de River meanders (sous l’eau) et un bouton en 22-15 de Rotten swamps. A quoi servent-il ?
Merci par avance.
I took over this dungeon that I had not finished in 2018. There is a pressure from in 28-14 of River meanders (under water) and a button in 22-15 of Rotten swamps. What are they for?
Thank you in advence
Comminges

Post by Comminges »

Voir : by Comminges » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Petites précisions. La pressure plate de River Meanders se trouve au centre-est de la carte et au sud d’un téléporteur sous-marin. Le bouton de Roten swamps se trouve à un carreau au nord et 4 à l’est d’un cristal de vie.
See: by Comminges » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Small details. The River Meanders pressure is located in the east-east of the map and south of an underwater teleporter. The Roten swamps button is located one tile to the north and 4 to the east of a crystal of life.
Comminges

Post by Comminges »

Donjon classique, parfois répétitif mais beaucoup de niveaux. La 2ème partie, à partir de Mountain Peaks, est plus aboutie (il est visible qu’il a été réalisé en 2 étapes).
Il me manque un trésor qui doit être dans les derniers niveaux (j’en ai un dans Dark Woods Thicket et un autre dans Snowbound Crater. Il me manque aussi 2 Epic Item, sans doute Mid of Spirituality et Slippers of Air.
Il y a un pressure plate en 28-14 de River meanders (sous l’eau) et un bouton en 22-15 de Rotten swamps et un levier en 25-17 de Volcanic Cave. A quoi servent-il ?
Merci aux concepteurs pour les bons moments passés.
Comminges

Post by Comminges »

Classic dungeon, sometimes repetitive but lots of levels. The second part, from Mountain Peaks, is more accomplished (it is visible that it was realized in 2 stages).
I'm missing a treasure that must be in the final levels (I have one in Dark Woods Thicket and another in Snowbound Crater. I also miss 2 Epic Item, probably Mid of Spirituality and Slippers of Air.
There's a 28-14 pressure plate from River meanders (under water) and a 22-15 rotten swamp button and a 25-17 lever from Volcanic Cave. What's the point? Thanks to the designers for the good times spent. (Traduit par MS Office) I hope that is understandable.