[MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
THOM

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.4

Post by THOM »

Hi Orace - nice to see you playing my mod.

Well, the "greenish light pillar" has actually 4 spots to put gems in...

But congrats to finding a secret. :idea: :D
THOM formaly known as tschrage

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.4

Post by Orace »

Totally missed the 4th spot, thanks a lot :)
THOM

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.5

Post by THOM »

It is now exactly one year ago, that I've released the first public version of JOURNEY TO JUSTICE.

This anniversary is a favourable opportunity to release another version of the mod. Maybe the last one, because bug-reports have become rare the last time.

For downloading the new version have a look at the first post.

I also like to thank everyone who played my mod. Many players gave some wonderful feedback. Here are a few of this honourably mentions:

All in all its a fantastic mod with a new expierence.
- Torst -

Great new aproach to some puzzles. Really have to think different sometimes...
- kelly1111 -

I am a completionist with this mod, because it is engaging and I like to find the treasures, particularly the new items you have hidden.
- Rinpoo -

A very nice mod, many new mechanics and hard riddles, many many secrets I didn't found.
- Lightangels -

Regarding the 37 secrets: Every landscape has at least two of them (except Last Island and the Stuff Room which have none). Some landscapes have 3 secrets, two have 4 secrets. A landscape can consist of one or more levels.

A secret is not always a spot on the map. Sometimes it is to do something - or to do something not...

I wish everyone who is going to play JOURNEY TO JUSTICE a wonderful experience.

Post by paulclementi »

Not sure what I am missing, but I can't place the plank correctly to redirect the water flow.

Help anyone
THOM

Post by THOM »

You have to find a spot where to lean it against...

It is more lower...

Post by paulclementi »

Thank you for the hint. It worked
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Help please...
I have spent hours in Plunder Village trying to figure out what to turn.
I listened to the rat gang at bar they said something about turn it 4 times the pillar in gallery.
I have also the note that says turn 3 4 times...
I have clicked on what I think is every single beam or pillar like thing in area. Even clicked on railing pieces one by one. Can you give me a hint as to what turns please?
THOM

Post by THOM »

Have you been upstairs in the tavern? It's there...

Post by Pompidom »

I'd love to take a look at the editor file to see how you did things the way you did.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

THOM wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm Have you been upstairs in the tavern? It's there...
wow I found it! I must have approached it coming from the right as I could not hit it unless I was coming from the left and counting.
thank you for the help. I cleared out the whole town found 3 secrets (1 was clearing all rats from village) and 1 treasure and had all the items for this guy too so great!

One other question I notice in Wizard archive a area which seems to open at some point but I am not able to open it. I think it is on the second floor. It is by the more secret ornate key.
I have found the balance essence opened the chest and found 2 secrets in the area. I also found 3 tomes for magic but no fire tome?
The area I am seeing is in the South East.

Speaking of secrets I basically just finished the 4 hub key area and the other door opened.
Do you have perhaps a break down of secrets per area not with locations as much as just to know how many per locations or as you say landscape.

In Lab I have built bomb and potion (however with evs potion I am not able to use potion of greater energy) My alchemist is already max level. I think the recipe perhaps should be greater or regular energy potion.

And that button 3 2 1 does it make more sense later on or is that the extent of the hint for secret?
I tried pressing it 3 2 1 waiting some time in between. I tried placing 3 items pressing placing 2 pressing placing 1. I tried placing pressing 3 then removing then pressing 2.. etc. I tried all different combos I think with pull chain button by crystal and blue button and nada so far. Do I just press the blue or does it involve other buttons? Will I get further clues for it.

Oh in Garden is the golden harpoon for show only? Do I use the slab for anything?

I did not want to leave Lab yet in case I could not return. I have 17/37 secrets so far.

thanks for a really interesting Mod. All these unique assets are pretty fantastic!!