[MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
matuto

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.1

Post by matuto »

Hi Zo and Thom, it seems there is no way to attach the file hereto. Which would be the better way to send it to you ?
By the way, yesterday I got stuck in the Ice Castle with the ice blocking the wooden door inside after pulling the lever. I read something about a catalyst and rainmaker. Have I lost something behind ? Thanks.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Nevermind. I drunk a bit (lol). Now I am again stuck in the fire Inferno. Thom, why so many heat ? So many monsters that I don't have a second of peace to try to figure out where to go and what to do. Fire shield all the time and running out of energy potions and herbs. Where to throw the bomb ? Where is the blue gem ? Thanks again.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

matuto wrote:Hi Zo and Thom, it seems there is no way to attach the file hereto. Which would be the better way to send it to you ?
By the way, yesterday I got stuck in the Ice Castle with the ice blocking the wooden door inside after pulling the lever. I read something about a catalyst and rainmaker. Have I lost something behind ? Thanks.
I've loaded the savegame, and crafting the blue gem works perfectly.

Give a rock to the witch, then give her a Greater Energy Potion (or the other way around)
Maybe you gave her a regular Energy Potion, or a Greater Healing Potion?

Once you've given her the ingredients, the text "crafting" appears under the cauldron, then there's a blue flash, and the gem appears in the mouse cursor.
Rinpoo

Post by Rinpoo »

matuto wrote:Nevermind. I drunk a bit (lol). Now I am again stuck in the fire Inferno. Thom, why so many heat ? So many monsters that I don't have a second of peace to try to figure out where to go and what to do. Fire shield all the time and running out of energy potions and herbs. Where to throw the bomb ? Where is the blue gem ? Thanks again.
I feel that place was a tad overboard, especially if you don't know how to solve the puzzle. I actually managed to get through it with the monsters swarming me somehow, until I got the solution to work : /.

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT SPOILED, YOU ARE WARNED.
SpoilerShow
THOM says if you take the bomb, from the first floor of the mine, from the "anvil" puzzle, and place it in front of the iron door to the right in the beginning of the second floor mine. You can clear the lava that way. If you are like me, there is a second solution to get rid of the lava you can figure out, but I would say its more difficult.
Wargreg

Post by Wargreg »

Hi !

Great mod !

I'm stuck in Lake Leech. I'am in front of a force field where 2 tritons attacked me. I think i have all the zone clear but this force field with a kind of Triton king behind. Is there a way to enter this area ?

Thank you !
THOM

Post by THOM »

Yes, there is. Investigate the two short gangways to the left and right of the entrance...
THOM formaly known as tschrage

Post by Wargreg »

Thank you for the answer !

Your ridle are realy tough :)

Any clue for "an open fire is the enemy of the forest" ?

I had try most of fire magic, torch and other fire stuff but it won't burn
THOM

Post by THOM »

Keep it in mind. Maybe you remember later, when it has a meaning...
THOM formaly known as tschrage

Post by matuto »

Rinpoo, thanks a lot. I went back to a savegame and got the blue gem. It worked, perhaps I 've given a regular blue potion to the witch. I read about the ring on a string and the doubt about the coin and the gold ore. I used a gold ore and it worked too. Now to the lava and the bomb. I've not figured out the candle stuff yet.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi guys. Throwing the bomb in front of the blue door in the mine lower level did nothing. At the rocks on the left of the door just a passage has been opened but the lava and the monsters are still there. Didn't get it.
Using the console I managed to pull the ground lever at the western end of the northern corridor but could not find any change near around. Finally I don't know how to get the book in the northern corridor. Fishing pole or a stick ? A branch didn't work. Any hint ? Thanks.