[MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
sapientCrow

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v1.5

Post by sapientCrow »

THOM wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:53 pm The spot for the air essence comes late in the game. (obviously in the "air" landscape...)

What castle do you mean where no blue gem appears?
Glamadis Castle with Crypt.
In Forest it is tunnel area. In Swamp at Voodoo. In Warg Valley it is where the ice hammer is. Mines I have the key. In Castle there is nothing in the crypt lower crypt or castle itself unless the doors open there??

I have no idea where to go now. I tried out by spawning a gem going to Palace from mines and get owned by hunters.
Do I go somewhere new from the Lab? I have placed the fire earth and water essence.
THOM

Post by THOM »

I'm not sure if I understand, what you mean.

In Galamdis Castle there is surely a blue gem. It's in the crypt and you can get a glimpse of it just in the first area downstairs...

The castle itself can't be explored beside the crypt.

In the mine there is a blue gem to obtain, too.

In the Palace of Ygramul there is for sure one blue gem and one receptor. To use both is the only way to survive the level.
THOM formaly known as tschrage
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

THOM wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:23 pm I'm not sure if I understand, what you mean.

In Galamdis Castle there is surely a blue gem. It's in the crypt and you can get a glimpse of it just in the first area downstairs...

The castle itself can't be explored beside the crypt.

In the mine there is a blue gem to obtain, too.

In the Palace of Ygramul there is for sure one blue gem and one receptor. To use both is the only way to survive the level.
Hmm all I see in Castle is a room with doors that do not open 3 torches on one side 2 on the other.
So I am supposed to go to Palace now? Because I get in there hunters attack me and they freeze me and kill me.
THOM

Post by THOM »

sapientCrow wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm Hmm all I see in Castle is a room with doors that do not open 3 torches on one side 2 on the other.
Upstairs yes, there is nothing else. I'm talking about downstairs - about the crypt.
sapientCrow wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm So I am supposed to go to Palace now? Because I get in there hunters attack me and they freeze me and kill me.
...then you have to escape very quick...
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

THOM wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:36 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm Hmm all I see in Castle is a room with doors that do not open 3 torches on one side 2 on the other.
Upstairs yes, there is nothing else. I'm talking about downstairs - about the crypt.
sapientCrow wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm So I am supposed to go to Palace now? Because I get in there hunters attack me and they freeze me and kill me.
...then you have to escape very quick...
ok got it... still am not sure about what blue gem downstairs in first area of crypt. I walk downstairs ahead is 2 torches and poison table room for the person who loves poisonous plants. right and left are just tombs and the big main area with heart on ground has no gem.
also if I am supposed to find a gem in mines I also have not been able to. I have been through this like 6 times now from lab. Done looking I just spawn with console.
THOM

Post by THOM »

CRYPT: You remember the room where the ghost appears? There comes a hallway with a puzzle around 4 pits. After that comes another very similar one. And then... ?

MINE: Have you been downstairs?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Yah I go downstairs but of course it is quite large.
I do not understand why you make me run around to run through the same place?

I am at Lindworm fight is this some sort of a joke? 3 golems a lightning wyvern and the lindworm damaging my limbs and I have face tank it pretty much because the area is so small?

Well I managed to defeat it but it required almost all my healing potions... that was a intense fight. I am not sure about all the options to prove innocence. I chose the signature of champions and was told armand got arrested...
so that is it?

For the most part this Mod was really fantastic. I do not like all the respawn at all and I really would suggest adding more hints or cues for secrets since they are fairly needed and it is fairly random how I got some of the secrets.
These assets are so good and it was like playing another game. I would love more people using these assets and even another Mod by you with them. There is so much potential...
thanks again for the help!!
THOM

Post by THOM »

So - you made it!! And it seems you really found everything - every important evidence. Completist! 8-)

The fight with the lindworm is the final bossfight - it's okay if you use all your stuff there. And concerning the secrets - well, they are secret...

But congrats for to save your party from being exiled back to Last Island. And thanks for your kind words.

I probably won't make another mod big like that. But you have maybe heard that I manage currently the ORRR3 project to get finished...

Post by gylippos »

It's belated, but I'd like to thank Thom for this mod. I played it a while ago and he gave me lots of help as I struggled to the end. Well done and well supported.
THOM

Post by THOM »

Well you're very welcome - and thanks for your kind words.