[MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
WaspUK1966

Re: [MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi, Rmariano.

In answer to your question:
SpoilerShow
The fire scroll (3rd Ancient papyrus scroll), is located in Hades. You've been through Hades as you got one of the two required Gold keys there, which brings you to the point you are at now. When you first enter Hades, to the North is a locked door, which says "Gateway to Hades". There are 3 pressure plates by here that are activated by an item. Activate all 3 to unlock the door. You come to a room with a talking statue, and a ladder that leads down into a fire corridor. Go north along the fire corridor, then turn west, go 4 spaces, then head north. Then turn west, and keep going west until you come to a ladder (just to the south). You will find a lever there. Activate it. Then head back down the ladder. Head east this time, and keep going east until you hit a wall. Turn north, then head east again when you can until you hit a wall. Then head south to another ladder. Climb it. This has the 2nd lever. Activate it. Both are needed to activate the teleport (up a ladder and around the corner from the first lever you set). Step on the teleport plate to go to the chamber with the fire scroll. Remember that you will suffer damage as you move through the fire corridor, so climb up any ladders you see to rest and recover. Some will have alcoves with items in them as well.
Hope I've explained this clearly enough...Let me know if I haven't!

George
Zero_Signal

Post by Zero_Signal »

Thank you for this great mod! Story and difficulty level of puzzles in this mod is what I like! I wish there is more mods like this one.

I want to ask. In the Hades section down in fires there is lock door with massage "...sealed forever". Is it a story related (I guess not) or secret door? Is it possible to unlock it?
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Zero_Signal wrote:Is it possible to unlock it?
I am also tried to understand that... But there is nothing behind that door... Image
SpoilerShow
I checked that after the completion of the game through the console...
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
Zero_Signal

Post by Zero_Signal »

Nathaniel wrote:
Zero_Signal wrote:Is it possible to unlock it?
I am also tried to understand that... But there is nothing behind that door... Image
SpoilerShow
I checked that after the completion of the game through the console...
Thanks for the answer! :D
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Glad you liked the mod. The door in question is as it says : "sealed forever". Just for show and effect. For only the dead can travel to Hades!
I may do a sequel to the mod, if I had enough of a good storyline (any ideas?).

Currently working on a new mod for LOG 2, working title "OGRE 3 Hell Gate", which will be the concluding chapter to my Ogre Trilogy
(check them out on nexus or steam: OGRE and OGRE 2 End Times for LOG1). But this may take a while as I work nights and have problems
finding the time at the moment!

Thanks once again for the comments. Keep that torch burning, for you don't know what may be waiting for you
in the Dark!

George
guisat

Post by guisat »

Hi George,
nice mod there, espacialy some puzzles that...puzzled me out :P

by the way, on the gorgons'lair second floor, i cant get it about the magical bridge,
i guess i've checked all buttons or pressure plate but maybe i missed one...

so i don't have any dead rocks by my side :-)

cheers,

Guisat

edith : so, i've missed one indeed ^^

thanks
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi, guisat. Have you completed the game, or are you stuck on the level with the magic bridge?
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

Excellent Episode..... on par with the very best. Thank you for a good time.

Any idea when on the sequel?
Regards,

RMariano
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Glad you liked it. Currently working on the final game to my Ogre trilogy: Ogre 3 HellGate.

(Ogre and Ogre 2 were for LOG1 and are on nexus mods. Ogre 2 is on steam as well. if you fancy playing them while you wait).

The sequel to Wrath of the Gorgons? I need a good storyline first. Any ideas welcome.

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.

George
guisat

Post by guisat »

WaspUK1966 wrote:Hi, guisat. Have you completed the game, or are you stuck on the level with the magic bridge?
Hi Wasp :-)

i've found the button and i've finished thy quest !!

thanks for the mod