[MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: [MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Post by hansbleeb »

i ended this game in 8 hours and 6 minutes

thanks for this amazing mod
Cyno

Post by Cyno »

I finished the Game today as well. It was a great pleasure to play this mod. Thanks WASPUK1966 for this great work and your help.
andyroosta

Post by andyroosta »

Enjoying the mod also, Wasp..thanks for making it!
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Thanks for the positive feedback. Makes all the work worthwhile. It was my first mod for LOG 2, and encourages me to do more. I did a couple of mods for LOG 1. If you haven't played them already, the links are:

Title: OGRE

http://www.nexusmods.com/grimrock/mods/391/?

(OGRE was too big to upload to Steam due to file size limitations)

Title: OGRE 2 END TIMES

http://www.nexusmods.com/grimrock/mods/403/?

And on steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =440996874

Thanks once again, and please endorse my mods if you like them. Might encourage more people to play.

Regards

George
Dragon_Warrior

Post by Dragon_Warrior »

Finished after 8+ hours - really good job. But still im unsure if i missed hades (or something more - but i never opened the locked door in hades) or not - because i got second blue gem without round key by catching it mid air ;)
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Glad you liked it.
SpoilerShow
Which locked door, by the way? The one with the skull lock at the bottom of the stairs (the level below the blue gem)?

That needs a skull key which gives you access to a room with the round key, which you then use to close the trapdoor to get to the blue gem. But that room is irrelevant now as you got the gem by following a different course of action! The skull key in question, if interested, is in Hades behind a locked door. You complete Hades, as you have already done, by placing the essences FIRE, EARTH, WATER on the statues in order to access the tomb of ARES, collect the armor, then place the gauntlets in the alcove with the fire ogre. Once you complete the challenge in the chamber, it opens two doors. One contains the meteor hammer and gold key. The other, located outside, contains the skull key. But you have bypassed this bit so this key is irrelevant. There is nothing else on the Hades level that you've missed, so don't worry
Thanks for playing.

George
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Hi guys! :)

I have started recently. This is a very interesting project! So far, so very much, I even introduced it into the list of the best add-ons!

But here's the problem... I can't find a third pressure plate. Two pressure plates I have found and pulled, but the third I can't find. Found pressure plates I marked "!".
SpoilerShow
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi Nathaniel. Glad you are enjoying the mod. In answer to your question:
SpoilerShow
The third pressure plate is to the north of the ones you have discovered, across the river. Jump into the river by the underwater spike traps/gate and head north. You will see a ladder . Climb it and leave the river. The plate is located in that area.
Thanks again for the positive feedback so far!

George
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

WaspUK1966 wrote:In answer to your question...
Thank you for the tip!
I saw the passage and even tried to swim there. But prevented turtle back and I was afraid to drift away. I have no weapons to kill this turtle...

Now another question... I'm in tomb of Ares near the alcove. On the wall there is an inscription about the chariot, the sword and shield. I have a few shields, but haven't sword. I have only "Maul" and ice dagger from the tomb of Deimos. I can't open the door in the tomb...
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi again.
SpoilerShow
You're quite right. You need a sword and shield to put in the alcove. You should have come across a sword on the second level "Lair of Arachne". In the room with the switching teleports (the room is marked "SUPPLIES", and is to the left of the stairs as you come down from the first level), there are six chambers with locked doors. You set the levers in the room to open each door. A sword is in one of them. if you have mislaid it, then you will have to find it I'm afraid to proceed (hopefully not!)
Kind regards

George