[MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
WaspUK1966

Re: [MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Post by WaspUK1966 »

I'm glad :D Hope you enjoyed it. Will be releasing the final part of my OGRE trilogy soon, but only on LOG 2. Why not check out the other two games (on LOG 1), and let me know what you think?

Thanks again for playing.

George
Kholdy

Post by Kholdy »

Hello there. Can I just ask what average level will I be at with a non-human by the end of the game?
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi, there. The average level your character ends up with all depends on how you play the game. If you use a certain character for all the fighting etc, then they will level up quicker. But the way I have designed the game (as its only 13 levels and so is quite condensed with a lot to do), there are numerous skill points awarded throughout the game for various things, such as completing tasks, defeating Boss monsters etc., so you won't lose out too much by not leveling up that often. Hope this answers your question. :D

George
ene

Post by ene »

Hey, I know about the new version but want to stick with v1.2 for now. But it looks I missed something somewhere:
SpoilerShow
A lock door and an alcove 'Small Bones'?
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi, Ene. I assume you are in the Chamber of Illusion with the floating essence?
SpoilerShow
"small bones" refers to a skeleton figurine that you collect two levels down from where you are. Put it in the alcove to unlock the door.
King Regards

George
ene

Post by ene »

Hey Wasp, sorry I'm a bit late..
WaspUK1966 wrote:
SpoilerShow
"small bones" refers to a skeleton figurine that you collect two levels down from where you are. Put it in the alcove to unlock the door.
Damn! It seems I missed this item too! Could you please be a little more specific? I went down to a nameless area (got there by putting a skull in the 'Fear' alcove) but didn't find any figurine ?

Also, How can I get the 'floating item' (above the water) in Chamber of Illusion? There's an invisible slab, but I have no clue what to do?
SpoilerShow
In Glade, with the statue, perhaps it needs an item I haven't found yet?
SpoilerShow
Thank you..
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi, ene:
SpoilerShow
The figurine is located in the southeast corner of the level. There is a statue head on a wall outside a locked gate. Place 2 blue gems in its eye sockets to open gate. The
figurine is in the room beyond. Once you place figurine in alcove in chamber of illusion, you will be able to access a room with a lever. The lever activates all the platforms. Use the
clue on the note you will find, to cross and get the essence of water. Give the statue in the glade the essence, to unlock gate to the north and proceed with the adventure
Kind Regards

George
ene

Post by ene »

Thank you Wasp, really appreciate your help. It's strange I didn't see this figurine as I thought I visited every corner of this level. Don't know where I messed up ?!? Anyway I'm gonna try again, following closely your instructions, will possibly report if I'm stuck again.. It's been a long time since I started your mod.. I'd really like to finish it one day :)

Cheers !
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi, ene.
SpoilerShow
The pic of the level you posted previously is sub-level one of the chamber of illusion. The figurine is on the next level down. Once there, head south then east. There are opening/closing walls on this level. The corridor to the room and the statue requiring the gems is behind one of these walls. Just wait until it opens, and explore.
Kind Regards

George
ene

Post by ene »

Sorry, no sure to understand. Are you talking about this level (is this sub-level one of the chamber of illusion)?

Do you mean there's another level below this one. I mean I coudn't find any stairs going down. I think I just missed a secret area here (a locked gate with a book behind and that's all - N-E of the map). I've just went there again and the same thing happens, I don't see any exit ?!

I'm sorry, perharps I should make a new (and fresh) start - it seems I can't remember anything about this game..