[MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Nathaniel

Re: [MOD] Wrath of the Gorgons v1.2 now released

Post by Nathaniel »

WaspUK1966 wrote:if you have mislaid it...
It's funny! :D :D
I was in this room. It is very exciting it was there by the way! I have opened all the rooms but I didn't find sword. Perhaps because I was looking in the darkness. I had neither torches nor light spell. In one of the other addon ("Legend of the Lost Dwarf Kingdom...") I missed a whole bunch of interesting and useful things...

And again thank you! I have to go back... :lol:
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi again.
SpoilerShow
When you go into the "SUPPLIES" room, there is a long sword in an alcove in the second chamber to your left. Ok? Each of the chambers has an alcove with items in it. Some will be very useful to you.
George
Mycosa

Post by Mycosa »

I feel like a total idiot for not realizing that there would logically be mods available for this game... Especially after all this time, and how openly clear the developers were about their desire for player made dungeons and portraits...

I'll just go to my corner of shame, thanks.
Wirrbert

Post by Wirrbert »

Hi!

I defeated finally the fire ogre and activated the stone. But I am not able to move the stone in the given time to his place.
Is there a trick?
Please help!
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi wirrrbert.
SpoilerShow
As regards the stone. You've done well killing the fire ogre. When I was testing the puzzle, I did it without killing it, so it should be a lot easier for you! Basically, once you push the stone onto the orange tile, it activates another orange tile in between the two walls in the middle of the chamber. You have 8 seconds to push the block onto the middle tile before this tile deactivates (You will have to start again if this happens). The way I did it when designing the puzzle is this (facing east): Push block east onto tile then again (dont stop), then push it north twice then west once onto the lit tile. This will open the locked door in the chamber. It's all to do with speed. Use the keyboard for movement to make it easier.
Hope this helps.

George
Wirrbert

Post by Wirrbert »

Hi George,

thx for the fast reply!
Yes, this was the way I did it - a dozens of time. I'm always to slow, even without any load for my party...

EDIT:
About ten times more I finally got it! :P
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Glad to hear it :D

George
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Well, I finished the game!
The game's plot is very interesting, I really liked it!

It was a some unusual to meet with soldiers firing fire and run them through the corridors. I liked the new analogues of knives especially the ice dagger. For the rest of the game passed the sword of Ares and this dagger. The final was very unexpected for me... I couldn't find the third lever and enter the location with underwater corridors. Unusually there was a battle with the last Gorgon, I didn't expect her appearance.

Well, according to tradition, a few favorite moments.
SpoilerShow

P. S. I am currently reviewing the Internet is one of my favorite TV series called "Xena The warrior princess". So it was very symbolic to play a game dedicated to the ancient Greek mythology after numerous episodes involving Ares. And let him in the film is not a sword in the game, it was nice to think about it.
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
WaspUK1966

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked it :D

George
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

WaspUK1966 wrote:Hi, cyno. Glad you like it. Solution to your problem:
SpoilerShow
The 3 alcoves with DEATH, ENVY, and FIRE. You should have the Sacred Scroll from Mount Olympus. It has symbols on it. The script for the scroll says: "...looks like some form of ancient alphabet"? It is. The 26 symbols represent the alphabet. Top left = A, and Bottom letter = Z. You should also have collected 3 ancient papyrus scrolls, each with the same type of symbols on it but spelling out a certain word. Use the alphabet scroll to decipher the words, and put the appropriate scroll into its relevant alcove. You will come across the 3 levers for the bridge once you've completed this.
Hope this helps

George
I've searched high and low for the fire scroll... plz?
Regards,

RMariano