New Mod Live - The Crack of Doom

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
matuto

Re: New Mod Live - The Crack of Doom

Post by matuto »

Hy Lord_Foul and guys,
I would like to try the mod but download is no longer available at 1fichier. Would a new upload be possible ?
If so please inform the new link. Thanks in advance.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hy Lord Foul,
Thanks for the new upload. As I suspected, great mod, congratulations. Finally I got stuck at depth 500ft.
I am ready to go down but could not close the pits to reach the ratlings treasure (3 chests) and out of mood to lick every wall again looking for the lever or button I've lost. Could you be so kind as to provide me with a good hint ? Again thanks a ton.
Lord_Foul

Post by Lord_Foul »

late reply sry,
forum can be inaccessable for days at a time.

and pls goto COD 101 thread for comments etc ty.

hey m8
considering the speed at which you arrived on that level
i suspect you have either found the answer yourself
or moved on.

if you havent,
those 3 juicy chests are intended as gifts/bribes for kings
on the surface so they full of good stuff.
They are not required for level completion, you may pass them
over if you can stand it.

otherwise,
SpoilerShow
the way is opened if you can solve the wheel-of-fortune style alter puzzle
located just north of where the ornate key goes to allow access
up top. There is also a gold key in the same room as this altar.

tip: its a staff*****
remember to retrieve the staff from the altar after u loot the chests
- you can live without it but it makes life way easier.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Thank you Lord_Foul. Actually I have already slaughtered Pope Doom. Very good mod indeed. But I don't remember any wheel of fortune puzzle and the only staff I got was the shaman's plus voldemont wand and ethereal orb. I've checked my last saved game and still had a gold key but no ornate key. I am almost sure that I've been in each accessable corner of all levels. Which depth are you talking about (ornate and gold keys and wheel of fortune) ? Regards.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Thank you Lord_Foul. Actually I have already slaughtered Pope Doom. Very good mod indeed. But I don't remember any wheel of fortune puzzle and the only staff I got was the shaman's plus voldemont wand and ethereal orb. I've checked my last saved game and still had a gold key but no ornate key. I am almost sure that I've been in each accessable corner of all levels. Which depth are you talking about (ornate and gold keys and wheel of fortune) ? Regards.
matuto

Post by matuto »

matuto

Post by matuto »

Thank you Lord_Foul. Actually I have already slaughtered Pope Doom. Very good mod indeed. But I don't remember any wheel of fortune puzzle and the only staff I got was the shaman's plus voldemont wand and ethereal orb. I've checked my last saved game and still had a gold key but no ornate key. I am almost sure that I've been in each accessable corner of all levels. Which depth are you talking about (ornate and gold keys and wheel of fortune) ? Regards. (huuummmm, it seems that site is off again. I'll save the draft and try to submit the answer again later - damn, "save draft" link is off too).
matuto

Post by matuto »

LOL, it seems that the submission link was on...
Lord_Foul

Post by Lord_Foul »

good job.

did the end movie play fine for you?
matuto

Post by matuto »

No bugs at all. Everything perfect. But I would like to know about the keys, the puzzle and the staff.
Are they at the same depth the chests are ? Congratulations again. One of the best mods I've ever played.