The Island of Korus

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Jaberwoke

Re: The Island of Korus

Post by Jaberwoke »

eLPuSHeR wrote:I think I have may missed that puzzle sorry. :oops:

On the other hand, most puzzles are for getting goodies. Not game stoppers.
Thanks anyway. It's really got me frustrated.
ian363

Post by ian363 »

Jaberwoke wrote:I was having a lot of fun with this mod until.........
SpoilerShow
The pressure plate puzzle in Might and Magic. I've been trying on and off now for 3 hours and cannot get the answer.
Great mod so far. Well done.
Sorry I've been out tonight and so didn't see posts till now
SpoilerShow
The pressure plate puzzle is a trick , you can't do it they way you may think. You will always get blocked if you try to get straight across. The trick is to get to a secret button on the right which opens the wall on the left. This has another button which opens the way.
ian363

Post by ian363 »

eLPuSHeR wrote:I think I have just finished this nice mod.
SpoilerShow
However. It seems there isn't any outro at all.
PS - Alas, I have not been able to figure out the logic behind the "three clubs" puzzle. I got 8 out of 10 secrets though.
Congratulations Ian. Your module is very well done. I miss some more background about what happened to the former Korus Island inhabitants though (the pyramid builders). As a small complaint I was enjoying the module a lot, but the last part
SpoilerShow
maze onwards, didn't like it that much.
I also think there are too many special weapons available (more of the heavy variety) and you can get them quite easily/early.
There are also a ton of bombs and enough supplies.
I missed the rogue clothing set or I wasn't able to find it.
Glad you liked most of it.
SpoilerShow
The three clubs you need are the ones in the close building. Around the building are three receptors. you throw one club at each receptor (don't hold them up but throw them). You have to get the order right and do it quite quickly.
It was difficult deciding where to put all the weapons, if you make a linear game you can stop players getting powerful weapons early on, but in a more open game it is tricky. I've been taking note of peoples comment and may try to improve the game.
Thanks Ian
Jaberwoke

Post by Jaberwoke »

ian363 wrote:
Jaberwoke wrote:I was having a lot of fun with this mod until.........
SpoilerShow
The pressure plate puzzle in Might and Magic. I've been trying on and off now for 3 hours and cannot get the answer.
Great mod so far. Well done.
Sorry I've been out tonight and so didn't see posts till now
SpoilerShow
The pressure plate puzzle is a trick , you can't do it they way you may think. You will always get blocked if you try to get straight across. The trick is to get to a secret button on the right which opens the wall on the left. This has another button which opens the way.
Thanks m8.
eLPuSHeR

Post by eLPuSHeR »

ian363 wrote:Glad you liked most of it.
SpoilerShow
The three clubs you need are the ones in the close building. Around the building are three receptors. you throw one club at each receptor (don't hold them up but throw them). You have to get the order right and do it quite quickly.
It was difficult deciding where to put all the weapons, if you make a linear game you can stop players getting powerful weapons early on, but in a more open game it is tricky. I've been taking note of peoples comment and may try to improve the game.
Thanks Ian
Yes. I got these but I couldn't find how to make it work. :mrgreen:
Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

star verifier slander in their absence, what does that mean?
ans must cast a spell to it?
ian363

Post by ian363 »

hansbleeb wrote:star verifier slander in their absence, what does that mean?
ans must cast a spell to it?
SpoilerShow
If you say nasty things about people behind their back you are a 'backbiter'
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i have missed the gold key for the aerea ib the nort west of the castle grounds.. i have search me an accident..
the only place where it can be is the little island in the south west here.. (i see a sack there but i dont know how to come there)
ian363

Post by ian363 »

hansbleeb wrote:i have missed the gold key for the aerea ib the nort west of the castle grounds.. i have search me an accident..
the only place where it can be is the little island in the south west here.. (i see a sack there but i dont know how to come there)
the gold key
SpoilerShow
the gold key is in the SE Beach area, I think it is with the rat boss or maybe one of the acolytes
andyroosta

Post by andyroosta »

Thanks for making this Ian..having fun with your mod. Cheers!