Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by Badgert » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 am

If you disable the console, then during the game these messages will not.

Banaora

Post by Banaora » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:20 am

Hi Badgert,

I don't know how to enter the high mage tower. There is a note
SpoilerShow
saying I should visit a Martin in shadow city. I looked all through shadow city but could not find a person named Martin. So maybe he died on the way but I don't even know if he had the key to the tower. Then there is the vulcano cave with the key missing and I don't know where that key is . I already have the key to the roof of the mage tower.
Can you help?
[Edit] In the tomb of a thousand horrors I found
SpoilerShow
lots of meteorite ore. Is there a forge later in the game for it? I think I have 6 pieces already.

Badgert

Post by Badgert » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:52 pm

ty Banaora
You have already answered your question.
Examine Burlock's castle carefully.

Banaora

Post by Banaora » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:18 pm

I just entered the dark side
SpoilerShow
and finished your mod it seems. Though in the wild arena map I can still hear the big giants hidden somewhere. I was a little disappointed when nothing happened after I beat every fight in the arena. The dungeon there remains closed. I haven't found a way to open it. My guess it I have to put a specific item on the altar but I haven't found a clue about this item.

The dark tower is still closed. Also the area above the big castle to the north is still closed off. Out of interest: Are these areas playable or is this something you are still working on?

I greatly enjoyed playing and I finished with these stats: secrets 72/76, playtime: 40:48:01, epic items 7/13, 17 skulls, 8/15 treasures, 67/75 levels visited.

Badgert

Post by Badgert » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:48 pm

Yes, some locations will open only after passing the Dark Side.
I'm glad you liked the mod!