[Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Modders

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
minmay

Re: [Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Mod

Post by minmay »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
minmay wrote:I know there are not any standards for rooms. But I do have standards for my name. I really have thought about this quite thoroughly over the past week, I was too impulsive signing up. Please, I really am very sorry about the disruption, but I can't contribute a room.
Do you mean your personal standards requiring larger rooms, more floors or more MB then the current ORRR3 setup grants?
No, any of my designs would fit in the provided space.
Dr.Disaster wrote:Otherwise i don't see how it could conflict. Some of the modders from ORRR1 and 2 did re-use or re-fresh rooms they already released in their completed mods and they still were fun to play, so no prob with that.
I'm aware of that and have no problem with it, but I personally want my mods to be unique. I'm serious, I'm not changing my mind on this again, and would prefer that this thread not go off-topic.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

I'm fine with that; just wanted to know if project-related limits are the problem.
Lmaoboat

Post by Lmaoboat »

Signing up.
THOM

Post by THOM »

Hey Lmaoboat, welcome on board.

I think it would helpful if you could be a bit more specific, which room you would like to create. On the first page John gave some details, which kind of rooms are available.
THOM formaly known as tschrage
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

Great to have you on board lmaoboat! As THOM said, if you would like a specific room/area etc - then please let me know. For now, I will assign you a room in the Dark Tower, but if you'd like to move - just post with which room you would like (as long as it's available) and I'll switch you!
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
oliacym

Post by oliacym »

Hi guys! I'll take No. 16 if that's cool!
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

Great to have you on board Oliacym! Looking forward to see what deviousness you can come up with!
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

I've updated the second post with how I see the players progressing through the mod now, along with some expected party levels around each area.
AdrTru

Post by AdrTru »

My puzzle rooom 2 is quite ready for integratin.
But I will be bussy then count with me after 17th for room making.
My LOG2 projects: virtual money, Forge recipes, liquid potions and
MultiAlcoveManager, Toolbox, Graphic text,
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

Hi AdrTru, Xanathar is going to take the dungeon later this week and then I'll pass the file on to you afterwards (sometime around the 21st I guess). :) Can't wait to start seeing rooms appear in the dungeon!

If designers could post below when you're ready / think you'll be ready soon to integrate your room, then I will add you to the schedule. If the schedule starts to run short, I'll start running through the rooms in order and contacting people!