neo-goth industrial set and more

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Azel

Re: neo-goth industrial set and more

Post by Azel »

msyblade wrote:Is this Jr High school?
msyblade wrote: Poor you, you could've had a good mom
lol... uh oh, mom insults! Run for your lives :o
odinsballs

Post by odinsballs »

people can we all please move on in a civil manner, the whole thing has already been stomped out and generally dead and removed no sense to furthermore trample on something that is already dead and rotting, i just wanted to bring some nice stuff to the game wich is apparently not meant to be, and no from now on nuthin of these assets will be availlable public anymore, people may try to accuire a link via me, but nuthin is guaranteed, or folks can kindly try and find these exact models in fallout, recreate em for themselves and make they own assets (good luck with that cuz they dont exist in that form in that game,yeah the machines maybe, but not the wall''s) , to put it simple this whole situation here has brought me to a point where i dont even want to log in to this pile of a forum..a lot has changed in my absense...and not for the better
so to make it short and simple the stuff im working on is off limits now for general public, if u want em u contact me.and then we''ll see, cuz i wont have the same folk''s that started this on the thread instead of in a pm, run around with the assets they so blatantly smeared, before proper credits and read me even where added...so as i stated in my last post yesterday....nuthin to see here, move on people......
Last edited by odinsballs on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Fair enough Odins,

it went from showing off your work to some members attacking one another. If I ever need to use your assets I'll contact you.
Thanks.
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
odinsballs

Post by odinsballs »

Slayer82 wrote:Fair enough Odins,

it went from showing off your work to some members attacking one another. If I ever need to use your assets I'll contact you.
Thanks.
yup that whole bit went sour rather quickly, the asset project is already heading back on track though, just a few models that need their respective high detail texture replacer fitted, and minor structual adjustments on wall window models and gate (topside cover is absent, typical log 1 error while building :oops:) the whole thing is heading back to where it was, but this time with high detail textures, and somewhat overal optimized.

once back up status anouncements and future updates will be anounced in 1st post, then folks who are interested gimme a holler and....poooof!...spanky new assets, its just this way i can keep download ratio on my dropbox within reasonable limits

looks like we can get this thread back on topic finally...a good thing
kind regards....ob 8-)
Azel

Post by Azel »

Absolute music to my ears, Odin. The fact that I already walked through the game world with your assets on full display made it a hard pill to swallow thinking the final product may never be available for public consumption. Whew! Thanks, mate.

:mrgreen:
odinsballs

Post by odinsballs »

Azel wrote:Absolute music to my ears, Odin. The fact that I already walked through the game world with your assets on full display made it a hard pill to swallow thinking the final product may never be available for public consumption. Whew! Thanks, mate.

:mrgreen:
oooh this project has died a few times already, just keeps popping back to life like a zombie....its the darndest thing :lol:
shlepping some better details on the goods btw
JKos

Post by JKos »

Oh, Fuck You all, and don't steal the work of others, commercial or not.
- LoG Framework 2http://sites.google.com/site/jkoslog2 Define hooks in runtime by entity.name or entity.id + multiple hooks support.
- cloneObject viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8450
odinsballs

Post by odinsballs »

JKos wrote:Oh, Fuck You all, and don't steal the work of others, commercial or not.
hey buddy dunno what that statement even is supposed to mean, and btw the shitstorm has already passed and i will not have any one start that fucking shtaco all over again...got nuthin nice or on topic to say...say nuthin and have the decensie to sod off...im not having this on this thread again...so be gone, no goodies for you then......the bloody nerve some people have ...shoosh!...off!...go away!.....bad dog!!! :roll:

i think you get the geste...total and most unkind disregard...ob
JKos

Post by JKos »

It's ok. Just stop this thread and do your own work.
- LoG Framework 2http://sites.google.com/site/jkoslog2 Define hooks in runtime by entity.name or entity.id + multiple hooks support.
- cloneObject viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8450
Azel

Post by Azel »

JKos wrote:It's ok. Just stop this thread and do your own work.
Well if everyone literally "does their own work" then no one would be using the Grimrock Editor nor its Assets. Probably not the best advice on a forum dedicated to Mod'ing the work of others :shock: