Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
NutJob

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

Post by NutJob »

Linking to answers not feasible now that I realized anchors are dynamically created in phpBB. ~laughs~
Last edited by NutJob on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:44 am, edited 26 times in total.
NutJob

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

Post by NutJob »

Reserve.
Neikun

Post by Neikun »

Back when the first editor came out, Komag made a thread that linked to all sorts of tutorials, and resources, and neat discoveries the community had made.
"I'm okay with being referred to as a goddess."
Community Model Request Thread
See what I'm working on right now: Neikun's Workshop
Lead Coordinator for Legends of the Northern Realms Project
  • Message me to join in!
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

I do not think messing up all together is good idea, but making few guide-posts could help some poeple. On the other side as I know it, if someone new come to the forum, in majority cases he/she does not read existing threads, but rather start new one, doesnt caring that similar topic already exists here many times. That´s reality and I do not think you can change it :) But I will keep fingers if you want making some "gathering information" thread
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
zeltak

Post by zeltak »

I would welcome this kind of thread. And I may start right away by asking a question I asked in another thread, that wasn't answered there.

Is there a way to reset your preview party? Reloading doesn't help. Only way that I found was shutting the editor completely and starting it again. Reloading your mod "remembers" your party. Strange is that sometimes the party resets itself apparently randomly and I don't have a clue what I've done to accomplish that O.o

And another one: What does the CLR button do?
Lark

Post by Lark »

CLR clears all messages such as debug prints, errors, et cetera from the preview screen.
Oxijyn

Post by Oxijyn »

Why is the floor invisible when I use the mine_floor_grass tile? I've looked around, but I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the threads I've browsed.
NutJob

Post by NutJob »

Oxijyn wrote:Why is the floor invisible when I use the mine_floor_grass tile? I've looked around, but I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the threads I've browsed.
I think I had that same problem last week but after adding a height map it worked. (Sorry not at computer w/grimrock on it atm)
Last edited by NutJob on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oxijyn

Post by Oxijyn »

NutJob wrote:I think I had that same problem last week but after adding a height map it worked. (Sorry not at computer w/grimrock on it atm)
Well shoot. I'd tried that before and for whatever reason it wasn't working, but now it does. Thanks.
ScroLL

Post by ScroLL »

Is there a way to make the dungeon floor entity not appear invisible when looking up from under it?