List of Weapons & Armor

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Drakkan

Re: List of Weapons & Armor

Post by Drakkan »

NutJob wrote:
Drakkan wrote:please add ingredintes components list, thanks alot
Tell me how to capture the event of the party getting actively teleported and I'll add as many lists, of anything, you want. ~laughs~
which adventurer cares about teleportation, when he can start picking these magical crystal blossoms :D
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
Prozail

Post by Prozail »

NutJob wrote:Tell me how to capture the event of the party getting actively teleported and I'll add as many lists, of anything, you want. ~laughs~
Well, the teleportercomponent does not send any messages at all, so it's prob out of the question totally.
Hell, the only thing i can get to answer on the teleporter is onInit on the controller, and that's kindof pointless.

and the portal is just... wierd..
The cube

Post by The cube »

Since they aren't in the main game i'll just post this in this thread: Does anyone know whether fire/frost/similar arrows have any use, or are they just there for the models of arrows shot by the equivalents of the lightning bow? The long-and short bow don't seem to take them as ammo.
sh4dow

Post by sh4dow »

Battle Axe is actually a heavy weapon.
Echoplex

Post by Echoplex »

God this is wonderful thank you. Now I don't have to have testing grounds levels devoted to checking stat values.
QuintinStone

Post by QuintinStone »

Hi, everyone, for my own work I put all the weapon & armor stats into an Excel 2007 spreadsheet:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/597 ... stats.xlsx
Crypt of Zulfar
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

QuintinStone wrote:Hi, everyone, for my own work I put all the weapon & armor stats into an Excel 2007 spreadsheet:

On the "Food" worksheet, what's the purpose of column D?
cameronC

Post by cameronC »

Thank you, this is really nice.
Writer and sometimes artist of the very slightly acclaimed comic series Scrambled Circuits. A comic series about a robot written by a human.

Grimrock 2 socketSystem: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8546 / Github
QuintinStone

Post by QuintinStone »

Zo Kath Ra wrote:
QuintinStone wrote:Hi, everyone, for my own work I put all the weapon & armor stats into an Excel 2007 spreadsheet:

On the "Food" worksheet, what's the purpose of column D?
Good question! Those are the nourishment values for those items from LoG1. The nourishment values in column C are rough estimates based on how much of the nourishment bar is full in inventory (0 to 100%). Then I looked and compared those values to what's in the assets files from Grimrock 1. Rat shank and pie changed drastically in LoG2.

Eventually I'll update the spreadsheet with true values instead of a guess from eyeballing the nourishment bar.
Crypt of Zulfar
QuintinStone

Post by QuintinStone »

The food items have been updated with true Grimrock 2 nourishment values.
Crypt of Zulfar