Custom Note picture [Solved]

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Mysterious

Re: Custom Note picture

Post by Mysterious » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:39 am

Hi Skuggs I tried to use the breakable walls from your objects into LOG 2 I have got them in no problems but when I am in front of the wall and go to turn left or right the wall disappears lol. I did edit the models in GMT 1 so I am guessing that I have to wait for GMT 2. Have you tried to redo Flooded Dungeon in LOG 2?

Jouki

Re: Custom Note picture

Post by Jouki » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:03 am

Mysterious wrote:Hi Skuggs I tried to use the breakable walls from your objects into LOG 2 I have got them in no problems but when I am in front of the wall and go to turn left or right the wall disappears lol. I did edit the models in GMT 1 so I am guessing that I have to wait for GMT 2. Have you tried to redo Flooded Dungeon in LOG 2?
Dude, I don't want to be rude or something, but don't you think it's little but off-topic? ;) you can easily create new topic or send PM to Skuggs :)

Jouki

Re: Custom Note picture [Solved]

Post by Jouki » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Ok Skugg have just made a video tutorial about tresures and how to add map to the game. For everyone who's reading this thread now (few months after this post) look at his thread and his video tutorials (The part with map is Part 8 and map is about 15th - 20th min) Here