Crates, vases and other breakable stuff

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Gladus

Crates, vases and other breakable stuff

Post by Gladus »

i cant find where i can make breakable stuff. my plan was to make secred that unlocks if you brake all crates in room but i can find any crates and i dont know is this even possible to make. any advise would be appreciated.
SnowyOwl47

Re: Crates, vases and other breakable stuff

Post by SnowyOwl47 »

Gladus wrote:i cant find where i can make breakable stuff. my plan was to make secred that unlocks if you brake all crates in room but i can find any crates and i dont know is this even possible to make. any advise would be appreciated.
Go to the assets browser and apply the filter breakable

Edit: its obstacle not breakable
7Soul

Post by 7Soul »

SnowyOwl47 wrote:
Gladus wrote:i cant find where i can make breakable stuff. my plan was to make secred that unlocks if you brake all crates in room but i can find any crates and i dont know is this even possible to make. any advise would be appreciated.

It's "block"
SnowyOwl47

Post by SnowyOwl47 »

7Soul wrote:
SnowyOwl47 wrote:

It's "block"
No go to assets browser and apply the filter obstacle thats were all breakables are.
7Soul

Post by 7Soul »

SnowyOwl47 wrote:
7Soul wrote:It's "block"
No go to assets browser and apply the filter obstacle thats were all breakables are.
Ah, there's a filter for that. I missed it, sorry
Gladus

Post by Gladus »

I found it. Apperently they do not count as an "item" so presure plate wont go on if you place crates over it so i have to chage my puzzle little bit. Anyway thanks alot for helping out :)