This is a shameless bump.
I've waited a week now since the first post and I guess no one from Almost Human has seen this yet.
I hope I could get at least an hint about the possibilities we have to transform or change the user interface in the game.
So please, anyone from Almost Human, answer my modest plea for an answer.
Original post :
This is more of a question for the Devs actually.
After playing for a short while I was quite pleased by the UI improvements but was wondering how and if it could be extended and modified.
So my main question would be : How far could we mod the user interface ?
For example :
- Could we add a new tab to the existing character sheet to add information from custom scripts ?
- Could we make a new layer of equipment to add support for tabard and rings (Black Crypt style) ?
- Could we change the graphic element apart from skills and traits icons ?
For example the background of the UI, the borders, the skills points plus and minus buttons, the food bar style, etc.
Who says sci-fi or modern mod ?
- Could it be possible to add a water bar under the food bar ?
- Could we add another layer of rune to the spellcasting system ?
- Could we change or extend the layout of the alchemy menu ?
But I just want to check if any part of the user interface is hard coded and if there are already plans to make it modable at some point.
If not would it be easy enough to ask some or all of my examples as a request in one of the famous Glögg coding session ?