Looking to rebalance & create classes.

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
noClue

Looking to rebalance & create classes.

Post by noClue »

If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. I assume the "dungeon" editor only works for dungeon creation so I'm going to have to have to type up code instead. Or will there be more editing features in the future (assuming you can't easily do this yet)?

Thanks in advanced.
SnowyOwl47

Re: Looking to rebalance & create classes.

Post by SnowyOwl47 »

noClue wrote:If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. I assume the "dungeon" editor only works for dungeon creation so I'm going to have to have to type up code instead. Or will there be more editing features in the future (assuming you can't easily do this yet)?

Thanks in advanced.
Mostly everything you'd possible probably want to do is very simple and no code required but somethings are required in coding, for a little coding help go here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7306
noClue

Re: Looking to rebalance & create classes.

Post by noClue »

I see, well then I'll look over that post and try to fully examine this editor. I'm too used to modding skyrim, switching over to other games always feels confusing for some reason lol.