GR2: Master Quest

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
diceman

GR2: Master Quest

Post by diceman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:15 pm

To pass the time until the release of Grimrock 2, I'm currently playing the MASTER QUEST, since everyone on Steam rated it so highly (my first Custom Dungeon installation). So far it's awesome, I'm only on Level 2 so far, but there were already a couple of surprises! I really, really hope, the creator of the original Master Quest will do something similar for the G2 as well, expanding on Areas, pimping Puzzles and Fights, so a second playthrough won't be so predictable. :D
I don't think, that the Quickbar adds too much to the game, though. Just blocks my view from oogling at the prettiest walls ever created for an RPG.

Isaac

Re: GR2: Master Quest

Post by Isaac » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm

After Master Quest, try the One Room Round Robin mods. 8-)
(There are two.)

** The Quickbar is ~foremost... optional. Press the comma key to toggle it on or off. As to its uses... Its main function is weapon swapping and one-click potion use.

Komag

Post by Komag » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm

I have not decided whether I might try to make Legend of Grimrock 2 - Master Quest. I haven't even finished playing the main game yet, let alone opened the editor yet (RL been very busy past couple weeks). It would be an even huger undertaking than the first one. We'll see.
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:46 am

Komag if you do decide to do it man you have one big task ahead of you, and If you wish to do it then good luck :)
Also you have my support behind you, if that means anything :)

EDIT: Oh it wont be like the last LOG you will have to do all the elevations and that stuff, so again I wish you luck on this :)