finding TILES on MAPS

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
KhrougH

Re: finding TILES on MAPS

Post by KhrougH »

Perhaps this can help you ? ... it doesnt check for elevations, tiles. but perhaps you can tweak the spawn radius?
it could help :)
now if only I knew where I put the damn thing in all my folders... and stuff
:lol: :lol: :lol:
well... if case you don't find it i already have an idea how to do it... but not sure it could works :?
[...]
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.
KhrougH

Post by KhrougH »

Isaac wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:18 am
KhrougH wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 pm ... but if i could have a difference between floors i could spawn monsters randomly on the streets but not in the houses.
If you manually place a floor decoration that is set (in the definition) to replace the existing floor models, then you will have a different floor in that tile.
this was my first intention: finding the tile in the world map for spawning the relative floor in the right facing.
placing piece by piece is way harder to do.
[...]
Time to die.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

KhrougH wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:53 pm ...this was my first intention: finding the tile in the world map for spawning the relative floor in the right facing.
placing piece by piece is way harder to do.
Then I must have misunderstood your intent. I meant... to place the custom floor inside the houses, (thinking there were only a few). If you have several 32x32 grids of village housing, then the link to minmay's suggestion seems the place to start.

*I don't know what exactly your intention is... Are you trying to exclude the interiors for random animal spawns?
KhrougH

Post by KhrougH »

*I don't know what exactly your intention is... Are you trying to exclude the interiors for random animal spawns?
yes. i would like to.
[...]
Time to die.